2023 Collecting Goals

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
I changed a few of my goals for this year so they are going to have to carry over into next year

1. Kevin Garnett Photogenic Championship Feels
KGcf.JPG

2. ABA All Time Team card chase - 30 players

https://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/aba_all_time_team.html

ABA.JPG

3. Continue KG PSA RC chase

https://www.tcdb.com/GalleryP.cfm/pid/7071/Kevin-Garnett?ColType=0&sYear=0&sTeam=Minnesota Timberwolves&sCardNum=&sNote=&sSetName=&sBrand=&PageIndex=1

Feel free to add yours below!

For me almost the same as my goals for 2022!!!!
Probably not the time for me to think about it as yet again bit disillusioned with the whole hobby (Yes @kiwi_in_melb it's a perpetual state)
  1. Get more Jordan autos
  2. Clear out the $0-$5 piles of cards I have lying around
  3. Get a Zion auto for the #1 Draft Pick PC
  4. Try and track down the new additions to the nba@75 list - Still missing Carmelo ✅, Tim Duncan, Garnett ✅, Harden, Iverson ✅, Kawhi, Nowitzki, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce ✅,Westbrook
  5. Try and take a quality over quantity approach
  6. Stop going in razzes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Can we have anti collecting goals?
I think 2023 will be the year of cleaning out a majority of my boxes and selling up a lot of stuff.
Collecting wise though will be to continue the Dwight pc, primarily focused on the higher end of town, jersey #d, 1/1s, exquisite etc

Also there is no chance you're giving up razzes @Billyhoyle I'd give you form midnight 1st of Jan to start and then it'll be broken well before the 5th of Jan :p

My goals are shifting slightly.

1. Continue my PG PC but focus on the cards I like and not just one of everything.
2. Start collecting more PSA 8 and above graded MJ's.
3. Add to my PSA/TCG Grading Charizard PC.
4. Buy more from Australia as buying from overseas is EXPENSIVE!
5. Finish adding all my current cards to my MERQARY Trophy Room.

Thinking of shifting my collecting goals for 2023 to defining a list of 50 cards I have that mean the most to me, and selling/trading off everything else.

Current collection sits at 241 cards that all mean something to me in their own ways, so it might be a hard task :lol:

This is my pain at the moment. I’m trying to narrow it down to one card for each team but I keep buying more and now I have the tough decision to make of which one do I keep 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom