2021 Elite Official Thread

image.jpg

did this up so at worst about 2 boxes per case with 2 hits the rest with 3

At the other end of the release, I reckon it’s the best looking base set ESP has done. The design is little nostalgic (getting 95 Tradition feels), which I
like, actually shows the game a little.

Pleased there’s a playmakers set (game changers) but I’m a bit over so many insert sets repping every team, some twice over. Give me a set of the best 5 playmakers and I might be tempted to chase it. Otherwise happy to stick to Panthers players.

Expect Jerome Luai to get the Sensation sig, which would be rad.

Only major downsides to me is the Darius overdose and tiny base. Crank that up to 18 players per club - Give us some rookie cards, ESP!

At the other end of the release, I reckon it’s the best looking base set ESP has done. The design is little nostalgic (getting 95 Tradition feels), which I

Pleased there’s a playmakers set (game changers) but I’m a bit over so many insert sets repping every team, some twice over. Give me a set of the best 5 playmakers and I might be tempted to chase it. Otherwise happy to stick to Panthers players.

Only major downsides to me is the Darius overdose and tiny base. Crank that up to 18 players per club - Give us some rookie cards, ESP!
Yeah surely a Luai 👌👌.Has To’o had a auto yet ?

Would love for Luai to be the LS and be happy if either To'o, Staines or Martin was the Young Guns signature.

Knowing the player selection process it will probably be Kurt Capewell and Matt Burton.

Manly wise, I feel like the League Sensation has to be Jurbo or Foran. Wouldn't be DCE or Turbo based on 2019 and 2020 signatures. Having said that, didn't Matt point out that Hiku got a 2019 and now 2021 signature? Maybe it is possible for another Cherry

Ideal Panthers 8:
Cleary
Yeo
JFH
Luai
To’o
Edwards
Leniu
Burton

I like there to be a little new blood included each release, and cool to have one Burton card in Panthers colours (aside from Season to Remember).

My choice would be

Cleary
Yeo
JFH
Luai
To'o
Martin
Crichton
Koroisau

Are any other dealers doing single box + priority combos or all they locked behind cases?

I think collectors were very lucky to see the ones so far sold considering dealers have to buy a case of elite to get a box of priority themselves. Makes no sense to sell them all 1 & 1 like that.

They can do what they want ? So your saying a dealer has to buy 30 cases to get 30 boxes of priority?

LS / YGS possibles and confirmed (in bold)

TeamLSYG
BrisbaneTPJTC Robati
CanberraElliot WhiteheadTom Starling
CanterburyLuke ThompsonJake Averillo
CronullaBriton NikoraWilliam Kennedy
Gold CoastTyrone PeacheyMoeaki Fotuaika
ManlyJake TrbojevicJosh Schuster
MelbourneNelson Asofa-SolomonaHarry Grant
NewcastleConnor WatsonBradman Best
North QueenslandCoen HessTabuai-Fidow
ParramattaMitchell MosesHaze Dunster
PenrithJarome LuaiCharlie Staines