Thanks to TLA here is the Elite 2021 Sell Sheet

1625047547074.png

1625047605729.png

1625047659674.png

1625047720658.png

Attachments

• 22_2021_Elite_FlyerA4_FA_Web_Lock (002).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
A couple of new concepts and the return of YG signatures is good.

I also like the idea of the Milestone case card, they could keep this running year after year.

20 YGS, maybe the first ever WNRL signature?

Darius is a poor choice for the MS if comparing to the standard that has been set.

I really hope collation is spot on. I saw multiple priority boxes from 20 Elite with 7 numbered hits, hope this is not how it rolls this time.

Not including Priority, there are 19,210 numbered hits, enough for three per box. At the current price, this needs to be spot on.

Lastly, the numbering TLA use is so odd. 40 to 46 rubies, 20 to 23 sapphires. Just make them 50 and 25. Spotlight jerseys now /42 when the previous 19 have been /40?

A couple of new concepts and the return of YG signatures is good.

I also like the idea of the Milestone case card, they could keep this running year after year.

20 YGS, maybe the first ever WNRL signature?

Darius is a poor choice for the MS if comparing to the standard that has been set.

I really hope collation is spot on. I saw multiple priority boxes from 20 Elite with 7 numbered hits, hope this is not how it rolls this time.

Not including Priority, there are 19,210 numbered hits, enough for three per box. At the current price, this needs to be spot on.

Lastly, the numbering TLA use is so odd. 40 to 46 rubies, 20 to 23 sapphires. Just make them 50 and 25. Spotlight jerseys now /42 when the previous 19 have been /40?

Yes the first NRLW signatures..... and agreed on Darius....... think of all of the players who have represented their state and country that could have been done?

Cronk, Smith, Thurston, Sterling, Kenny, Fittler, Gallen, Meninga, Clyde, Stuart, Lewis....... Darius seems a beyond bizzare choice.

The numbering is something I am also intrigued..... as you said make the Rubies 50 and the Sapphires 25......means some boxes over the print run may get 1 extra..... but if you are paying $240 a box extra value isn't a bad thing.

Also the Darius ball card...... why not have a NSW player who played in that Origin as well.....1 QLD & 1 NSW

Overall as always there are some great stuff in the release, and as always some head scratchers.

Darius Boyd..... worn in his 300th game against the Rabbitohs....... the game he made his most meme-orable tackle ever!
So you mean to say a player that didn’t even want to play the last 3 years and took the piss every week gets a M/S , Ball patch and boot patch 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Save money by using the one player and Jack the price up $60 a box 🤣🤣WOW

Re the Mojo numbering xx/46, it sounds like TLA have listened to collectors to remove the dud box issue which has hung around from when they split the Rubies.

Cases: 600 + 60 Priority = 6600 boxes
6600 / 144 = 45.8 or ~46, so 1 per box (with 24 boxes having 2 rubies)

Similarly the Sapphires are now exactly 1 per 2 boxes as advertised.

So well done to TLA for at least addressing one major gripe from recent releases.

Re the Mojo numbering xx/46, it sounds like TLA have listened to collectors to remove the dud box issue which has hung around from when they split the Rubies.

So well done to TLA for at least addressing one major gripe from recent releases.
They aren’t listening to collectors they have only done it since it’s a dealers only release. If it were still also a retail release they wouldn’t have changed the numbers IMO.

I think Ruby’s are the least of the issues with this

Back
Top Bottom