2021 Elite Official Thread

LS / YGS possibles and confirmed (in bold)

TeamLSYG
BrisbaneTPJTC Robati
CanberraElliot WhiteheadTom Starling
CanterburyLuke ThompsonJake Averillo
CronullaBriton NikoraWilliam Kennedy
Gold CoastTyrone PeacheyMoeaki Fotuaika
ManlyJake TrbojevicJosh Schuster
MelbourneNelson Asofa-SolomonaHarry Grant
NewcastleConnor WatsonBradman Best
North QueenslandCoen HessTabuai-Fidow
ParramattaMitchell MosesHaze Dunster
PenrithJarome LuaiCharlie Staines
South SydneyDane GagaiKeon Koloamatangi
St GeorgeBen HuntCody Ramsey
SydneyLuke KearySam Walker
New ZealandPeta HikuEliese Katoa
WestsDavid NofoalumaDaine Lawrie

All depends on if most of these guys are managed by SFX who are the lead management agency for players signing in this release.....

You may get signers from this group managed by SFX?

1625296435751.png

They can do what they want ? So your saying a dealer has to buy 30 cases to get 30 boxes of priority?

Exactly, a dealer has to buy 1 case of elite to qualify for 1 box of priority. 200 cases of Elite gets the dealer 20 cases of priority, now at those sorts of qualtities a dealer can afford to sacrifice 1, 2 or maybe 3 cases of priority for a box / box combo but it does not make sense to do too many.

All depends on if most of these guys are managed by SFX who are the lead management agency for players signing in this release.....

You may get signers from this group managed by SFX?

1625296435751.png
I did start to cross reference with SFX but then I noticed that Peachey and Schuster weren’t SFX managed (that I could see) so I just went with possibles.

LS / YGS possibles and confirmed (in bold)

TeamLSYG
BrisbaneTPJTC Robati
CanberraElliot WhiteheadTom Starling
CanterburyLuke ThompsonJake Averillo
CronullaBriton NikoraWilliam Kennedy
Gold CoastTyrone PeacheyMoeaki Fotuaika
ManlyJake TrbojevicJosh Schuster
MelbourneNelson Asofa-SolomonaHarry Grant
NewcastleConnor WatsonBradman Best
North QueenslandCoen HessTabuai-Fidow
ParramattaMitchell MosesHaze Dunster
PenrithJarome LuaiCharlie Staines
South SydneyDane GagaiKeon Koloamatangi
St GeorgeBen HuntCody Ramsey
SydneyLuke KearySam Walker
New ZealandPeta HikuEliese Katoa
WestsDavid NofoalumaDaine Lawrie
I'd be very keen if those were the Storm sigs

The Warriors have no one playing regular first grade (despite a large injury list) who are signed by SFX. The three players are Frei, Hiku and Murchie.

I hope they do better than that.

The Warriors have no one playing regular first grade (despite a large injury list) who are signed by SFX. The three players are Frei, Hiku and Murchie.

I hope they do better than that.

Hiku already confirmed to be LS isn’t he?

Hopefully Walsh for YG but transfer may have been too late.

SFX manages these Warriors.... TLA do get other players to sign but most will be from SFX for Elite.
1625308184379.png

A combined 8.5 games in FG this year. If 2 of the above is the case then that is a pretty big concern for everyone busting boxes. Who wants to hit a parallel signature of a reserve grader.

Actually, I think it would be pretty unlikely as TLA would have found it pretty bloody hard to get a 2021 photo of them in the early rounds.

A combined 8.5 games in FG this year. If 2 of the above is the case then that is a pretty big concern for everyone busting boxes. Who wants to hit a parallel signature of a reserve grader.

Actually, I think it would be pretty unlikely as TLA would have found it pretty bloody hard to get a 2021 photo of them in the early rounds.

The thing is SFX is the first choice for signers in this release...... but they will go to other management groups if they cant get players from SFX.

Exactly, a dealer has to buy 1 case of elite to qualify for 1 box of priority. 200 cases of Elite gets the dealer 20 cases of priority, now at those sorts of qualtities a dealer can afford to sacrifice 1, 2 or maybe 3 cases of priority for a box / box combo but it does not make sense to do too many.
I’ve heard this but also heard that this is just what gets said to make things look fair

My choice would be

Cleary
Yeo
JFH
Luai
To'o
Martin
Crichton
Koroisau
For Raiders I’d love to see some new ones. Given that it seems they go off the first 3 rounds to pick elite cards I’m hoping Raiders 8 are.
CNK
Simmonson
Kris
Wighton
Whitehead
Starling
Young
Sutton.
But how I think it will be is.
CNK
Rapana
Croker
Wighton
G. Williams
Papalii
Hodgson
Sutton

Well I think the only Dogs player with SFX is Luke Thompson so that's OK with me. He's also pretty much the only one that isn't playing like a reserve grader, or worse.

Averillo would be the best option for YG.

Anyway I hope it goes something like this:
Averillo
Cotric
Elliott
Hetherington
Jackson
JMK
Meaney
Thompson

No doubt though we'll get Flanno, Hoppa, Napa, Wakeham, DWZ instead.

God help us. :rolleyes:

late notice but if anyone can get a hold of channel 9 news in Sydney tonight they have a segment on trading cards going online .
Should be on the 9 app if anyone is interested 👌

late notice but if anyone can get a hold of channel 9 news in Sydney tonight they have a segment on trading cards going online .
Should be on the 9 app if anyone is interested 👌
To do with online bidding and you get to own a moment in history, not an actual card.
So if you own that moment in history, how does channel nine, foxtel or anyone else then show, say turbo scoring 1 of his 3 tries yesterday, they would be in breach of copyright laws.
Dont think anyone buying nrl cards will have to worry, TLA cant afford that business.

To do with online bidding and you get to own a moment in history, not an actual card.
So if you own that moment in history, how does channel nine, foxtel or anyone else then show, say turbo scoring 1 of his 3 tries yesterday, they would be in breach of copyright laws.
Dont think anyone buying nrl cards will have to worry, TLA cant afford that business.
Besides that, TLA s computers would be found in the trash dumpster allowing anyone to make your investment useless.

Back
Top Bottom