2021 Elite Official Thread

I think there are still more announcements to come.
Don’t worry about me I’m just whinging because I’ve collected some of the subsets like the ball patch and it’s a real let down for me personally. Added with the extra cost makes it really hard to collect , especially with Covid .
It just seems like no one that works there has a finger on the pulse .
I’ll still chase the ball patch as I have the other 3 but it will be like kissing my sister🤣🤣 I promise I don’t have a sister before anyone asks 🤣

Don’t worry about me I’m just whinging because I’ve collected some of the subsets like the ball patch and it’s a real let down for me personally. Added with the extra cost makes it really hard to collect , especially with Covid .
It just seems like no one that works there has a finger on the pulse .
I’ll still chase the ball patch as I have the other 3 but it will be like kissing my sister🤣🤣 I promise I don’t have a sister before anyone asks 🤣

I reckon its great. Not a fan of DB but another two Broncos (or QLD) patch cards to collect so its a win win in my books.

Yeah I get that it will appeal to a select few but I would of been happy with a current player , or any other Queenslander actually.
It really doesn`t matter who was selected there will always be someone that doesn`t like the player .. There were collectors last year that didn`t like the Slater Patch and Master cards so not every one will be satisfied every release ....

I think it is less about the player and more about his ‘perceived’ standing in the game.

Slater - future immortal
Boyd - brilliant player (in his prime), achieved everything but played a year or two longer than he should have which tarnishes his legacy.

On a simpler more comparative level, Slater was a Master, Boyd not on that level.

as someone who only collects his PC team cards and for traders only went with non numbered inserts, wondering what cards I should try to get for elite. Obv I will be going for some numbered cards just wondering which ones. I'm a souths fan so we would actually be one of the cheaper teams to collect as we only have the cards that every team has.

I think it is less about the player and more about his ‘perceived’ standing in the game.

Slater - future immortal
Boyd - brilliant player (in his prime), achieved everything but played a year or two longer than he should have which tarnishes his legacy.

On a simpler more comparative level, Slater was a Master, Boyd not on that level.
That’s what my point was . I’m not a Qld or Storm fan but it’s Billy Slater one of the best fullbacks of all time .
The way Darius left the game was enough for him to never be considered.

I think Boyd is a great get.

Club premier 2 x, 337 club games, SOO Qld legend and WC winner, Australia rep player (23 Kangaroo tests…never lost one EVER…112 year record).
Faced personal demons and overcame them too.

Not sure what more one can do, really. Maybe hand out bananas or dribble on in commentary as a FIGJAM?

I think Boyd is a great get.

Club premier 2 x, 337 club games, SOO Qld legend and WC winner, Australia rep player (23 Kangaroo tests…never lost one EVER…112 year record).
Faced personal demons and overcame them too.

Not sure what more one can do, really. Maybe hand out bananas or dribble on in commentary as a FIGJAM?
Forgot protected by Daddy Wayne 🤣🤣

I think that its Peta Hiku on the Box as the Warriors League Sensation......if it is....means he has had the following cards and will be his second LS in 2 years?

1624951596093.png

2014 Young Guns
2017 Traders SASS
2019 League Sensations
2021 League Sensations
No new ideas with the folder, same shit design, colour and quality.

Just looked at diggaz sale for upcoming elite,1 box of 2021 elite and 1 box of 2021 elite priority for $590.Seems pretty good value.But if you could just buy the priority at $350,that would be a great deal.Nevermind you can't have every you want.I think Michael has put some good deals together.

Just looked at diggaz sale for upcoming elite,1 box of 2021 elite and 1 box of 2021 elite priority for $590.Seems pretty good value.But if you could just buy the priority at $350,that would be a great deal.Nevermind you can't have every you want.I think Michael has put some good deals together.
Do we know what the hits and ratios are for Priority?

No clue,but I watched Michael do a mayhem break last night and I think he pulled 5 or 7 inserts from a priority box of 2020 elite.That was a stacked box.
I saw that as well. I would say on average, there was one 20 Elite box that had 6/7 hits, you can see why there were dud boxes !!

I really hope that isn’t the situation this year. There should be enough numbered hits for three per box so with the priority hits, they will be a six hit box anyway.

I think Priority Hits will be the Captains and Dally M

Last edited:
I saw that as well. I would say on average, there was one 20 Elite box that had 6/7 hits, you can see why there were dud boxes !!

I really hope that isn’t the situation this year. There should be enough numbered hits for three per box so with the Oriority hits, they will be a six hit box anyway.

I think Priority Hits will be the Captains and Dally M
Pretty sure Michael said in one of his streams that the priority cards are young guns and captains. With one of them being numbered to 38 and the other to 30 assuming u get 2 young guns and a captain

Back
Top Bottom