2021 Elite Official Thread

It’s been 9 cards a pack till now
I don't think I still have any boxes from last year but I did find a 2019 I have as proof

image.jpg

There are more surprises not shown as yet ..
As a patch collector I think the boot patch is pretty cool and something new I’d definitely chase , but it would want to be a decent surprise mate after that Boyd debacle.
If anyone on here thinks that’s a good idea besides Mrs Boyd I’ll apologise but I’ll wait and see 🤣.
They really missed the mark on that one unfortunately.

As a patch collector I think the boot patch is pretty cool and something new I’d definitely chase , but it would want to be a decent surprise mate after that Boyd debacle.
If anyone on here thinks that’s a good idea besides Mrs Boyd I’ll apologise but I’ll wait and see 🤣.
They really missed the mark on that one unfortunately.
1E381F06-F71C-460F-B604-75D9AF8E1749.jpeg
8 last year mate
So it was, poor decision by them with that as ppl could’ve looked for black diamond sets by feeling if a pack was thicker since it’s a set of 9, and same could be done again this year for all mojos if they really are all going to be team packed (someone else on here said that, though I doubt it, have also heard that none of them will be so will have to wait and see)

41B727CC-5419-434B-959D-76F1604A3DCF.jpeg

So it was, poor decision by them with that as ppl could’ve looked for black diamond sets by feeling if a pack was thicker since it’s a set of 9, and same could be done again this year for all mojos if they really are all going to be team packed (someone else on here said that, though I doubt it, have also heard that none of them will be so will have to wait and see)

41B727CC-5419-434B-959D-76F1604A3DCF.jpeg
Although since it’s dealer only this year, feeling the packs wouldn’t have much point

Won’t be popular but it can’t be changed now .. Definitely price increase
That’s a shame cause it’s a good idea IMO and I’m interested to see how they look in hand , so many good players to choose from and the same players or bad choices get trot out .
I’m also really worried if you’re saying it won’t be popular 🤣.
Then again Paul Gallen won’t be popular but I’d be happy along with 3-4 other collectors on here .
Really disappointed in the MS and also with the traders legends last few years as they were just repeats of the glory series ?

That’s a shame cause it’s a good idea IMO and I’m interested to see how they look in hand , so many good players to choose from and the same players or bad choices get trot out .
I’m also really worried if you’re saying it won’t be popular 🤣.
Then again Paul Gallen won’t be popular but I’d be happy along with 3-4 other collectors on here .
Really disappointed in the MS and also with the traders legends last few years as they were just repeats of the glory series ?

Ping @Quicksilver

1624961279581.png

Back
Top Bottom