2021 Elite Official Thread

TLA really need to get the collation and quality control spot on.

At $240 per box and with the volume of numbered hits, there should be 3 per box (standard, not priority), sometimes more
I’m really interested to see what they have in store to justify the extra $60 . And 100% with the quality, although that seems more a traders issue some how ?? Something I fail to understand why year after year bad legends sigs and general quality as opposed to elite ?
I may be wrong but the only issue from elite last year was David Fifita signing with a pen he found in the broncos gym 🤦‍♂️

I’m really interested to see what they have in store to justify the extra $60 . And 100% with the quality, although that seems more a traders issue some how ?? Something I fail to understand why year after year bad legends sigs and general quality as opposed to elite ?
I may be wrong but the only issue from elite last year was David Fifita signing with a pen he found in the broncos gym 🤦‍♂️
I also found many of the black LS last year had smudged signatures. This was more so due to the type and thickness of the gold pen used but still an aspect of QC that TLA should be all over.

It has been confirmed that the YG signatures are back and BD’s are now singles. That alone adds another 2720 numbered hits (based on previous YGS runs) I would imagine that we lose the black YG which takes away 1840 numbered hits but I am led to believe there are some new additions.

Time will tell I guess. I have no issues with a price rise as long as the value and quality are there.

I also found many of the black LS last year had smudged signatures. This was more so due to the type and thickness of the gold pen used but still an aspect of QC that TLA should be all over.

It has been confirmed that the YG signatures are back and BD’s are now singles. That alone adds another 2720 numbered hits (based on previous YGS runs) I would imagine that we lose the black YG which takes away 1840 numbered hits but I am led to believe there are some new additions.

Time will tell I guess. I have no issues with a price rise as long as the value and quality are there.
everything goes up at some stage.
have to pay for chinese covid 19.

You have to remember that any Young Gun sigs are more than last year so there is extra value already.. No release will go down well with every collector and there will always be room for improvement of some kind .. Once all of the information is released I am sure it will be well received ..

Aahh ok , didn’t come across any personally and I brought 2 cases . Was frustrating with the Fifita Pen as it takes a lot away from what would of been a great card . Was more talking about the scrapes in all the traders cards this year .
As Waz mentioned, we can’t really comment until the release is out , but as I mentioned it will want to be something amazing as a $60 increase is the highest percentage wise I’ve seen since Sydney house prices 🤣

You have to remember that any Young Gun sigs are more than last year so there is extra value already.. No release will go down well with every collector and there will always be room for improvement of some kind .. Once all of the information is released I am sure it will be well received ..
Any idea of the amount of cases this year ?

Aahh ok , didn’t come across any personally and I brought 2 cases . Was frustrating with the Fifita Pen as it takes a lot away from what would of been a great card . Was more talking about the scrapes in all the traders cards this year .
As Waz mentioned, we can’t really comment until the release is out , but as I mentioned it will want to be something amazing as a $60 increase is the highest percentage wise I’ve seen since Sydney house prices 🤣
In fairness to TLA, last year was very unique with COVID restrictions. That being said, if they can be present during signings, they should. I think last year was a very good release, hopefully that level can be maintained or exceeded. With rubies now /50, there should be 600 boxes with two. I wonder if this will occur in the 60 priority cases?

Back
Top Bottom