2021 Elite Official Thread

We have the sell sheet in hand but cant release until midnight or until someone's marketing assistant accidentally posts it on Facebook early.

May be able to give some hints away if any specific questions come up? :cool:

Matt,

Any Manly serial numbered cards aside from YG/LS/Mojo (and maybe a case card)?

Any subsets that are likely to produce some different players besides the same ones trotted out for traders?

There is a great signature card on the sell sheet for Manly fans..... and there may be a few extra inserts which are very limited.
'Great signature card' that gets me excited. We had Turbo last year so it can't be him again. Maybe Schuster Young Gun? I'm keen to see that

The card does actually look very nice........ and if you were to google the phrase "mercilessly destroyed by fans in 300th" you will not only find the person who wore this boot but also the exact game it was worn in.

I need a lie down now.....
To be fair, at least this year we have a ball patch card to save us. Last year we only had the ball patch and Slater got that card along with his other stuff so at least we have some other player who we can only hope to pull. Unless the ball patch is Darius too 🤣

To be fair, at least this year we have a ball patch card to save us. Last year we only had the ball patch and Slater got that card along with his other stuff so at least we have some other player who we can only hope to pull. Unless the ball patch is Darius too 🤣

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

Hiku sure is an 'interesting' choice. As Matt said 2nd time in 3 years he has been the Warriors LS. There are 24 other players in the top 30 who have not had a signature card. I guess it would have been semi-passable if he was a star (ala RTS in his final year).

To be fair to TLA they have to lock these in early, but Hiku was due to play as depth this year and was not due to be offered a new contract (they did offer him a small one, which he turned down). From all reports he is spending his time in Auckland having some great nights out with his mates instead of being part of the Warriors squad. I assume he'll link with his new club at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom