2021 Elite Official Thread

Just saw this on fb, can't wait 😬
FB_IMG_1624943352809.jpg

Darius Masters. I was hoping they would keep with Slater level players. No disrespect, wonderful player, has done it all, maybe played a year or two longer than he should.
Darius f$&@“)(;,) Boyd 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. I was really looking forward to the MS series as it was one of the highlights for me personally last year but that is insane .
Im guessing someone was quitting TLA and was asked who would be a good suggestion and they said Darius as a joke .
I don’t think I could name someone worse 🤣🤣. My suggestion of Paul Gallen doesn’t look as silly as first thought

Anyone know if they have a game ball patch?All good just noticed on the box

Last edited:
Thanks for the first looks. The box pic seems to tell most of the story.

Unless the checklists show something amazing, this is looking like the first Elite release I will not be buying at least one case. Massive price hike (huge factor), Black Diamonds split (personally a real release killer given the Emeralds/10 last year were very, very difficult to put together - makes putting a BD set together either very expensive or impossible), facebook/dealer breaks being the norm and not looking like much Manly really do not make this release appealing to me at this stage.

I hope others get behind it for the sake of the hobby though.

Happy collecting!

Thanks for the first looks. The box pic seems to tell most of the story.

Unless the checklists show something amazing, this is looking like the first Elite release I will not be buying at least one case. Massive price hike (huge factor), Black Diamonds split (personally a real release killer given the Emeralds/10 last year were very, very difficult to put together - makes putting a BD set together either very expensive or impossible), facebook/dealer breaks being the norm and not looking like much Manly really do not make this release appealing to me at this stage.

I hope others get behind it for the sake of the hobby though.

Happy collecting!

I think that its Peta Hiku on the Box as the Warriors League Sensation......if it is....means he has had the following cards and will be his second LS in 2 years?

1624951596093.png

2014 Young Guns
2017 Traders SASS
2019 League Sensations
2021 League Sensations

Back
Top Bottom