2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

600 for the LST may be a bargain in hindsight... will be an endeavour to compete with some of the other souths collectors and only 1 has surfaced at auction i believe. very lucky to have pulled mine, sent for redemption today.
curious to see where some of the other team LS settle, only one that hasnt shown up at auction yet i believe is parra

I have 2 Parra LS Team cards on my watch list at the Bay. one is at $470 with bids and the other is starting at $500

Here is a nice image we just received.......

1598843643494.png
Anyone seen one of these come out of a box yet anywhere ?

I was hoping the glaring error on the Manly LST Redemption card would have been fixed on the Signature card. After seeing a redeemed version today, obviously not. Pretty disappointing.

I was hoping the glaring error on the Manly LST Redemption card would have been fixed on the Signature card. After seeing a redeemed version today, obviously not. Pretty disappointing.

Whats the glaring error?

Is it the Maroon and Black not Maroon and White?

Whats the glaring error?

Is it the Maroon and Black not Maroon and White?

Absolutely. Manly colours are not, nor have they ever been, Maroon and Black. They have only ever been Maroon and White. Not even the current 5-colour eagle logo uses black.

How did that happen on a card specifically supposed to represent TEAM colours?

PS: Black may have snuck in during the brief Northern Eagles era to represent Norths, but we're not exactly in that era any more are we?

Absolutely. Manly colours are not, nor have they ever been, Maroon and Black. They have only ever been Maroon and White. Not even the current 5-colour eagle logo uses black.

How did that happen on a card specifically supposed to represent TEAM colours?

PS: Black may have snuck in during the brief Northern Eagles era to represent Norths, but we're not exactly in that era any more are we?

I also noticed the Bulldogs are blue and black however the Sharks are blue and white and Dragons are Red and White.

i agree, manly shouldve been maroon/white, dogs shouldve been blue/white, sharks shouldve been blue/black. penrith should've been black/white also to distinguish the team from the black print i think. warriors are still black/grey on all their cards despite having gone back to their blue for the past 2 seasons too

i do like the darker green they used on the souths one, not totally accurate but it does fit the design better

I agree I can't justify spending 500plus on the Tommy team auto when it looks like it does disappointing effort that especially when some of the others look great with the correct team colours

Back
Top Bottom