2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

But will they get paid though ???That may be the question ...
Even if they don’t there were plenty of bidders close and the other one is at $500 already . I knew they wouldn’t be cheap but didn’t expect then to be going for that ?

The #16 went even higher ??
4FCDA4B2-F461-4EA8-9062-BDD18606039A.png

I don’t know , the only 2 that have been advertised as far as I know so maybe people know that if anyone hits one they will probably hold into it?

Think you will find people may wait to get the redemption back before selling (in case they hit a nice patch?)

Referencing crazy prices, Raiders Emerald Logo #01 has just hit $275 with nearly 4 days to go, crazy!!

I purchased the entire Emerald set last year for $275. Based on individual values, an Emerald set for the more popular teams will cost over $700 to put together.

I think I saw a Souths Emerald on eBay for over $300 at the moment. I predicted a set of Emeralds would end up being both hard to get and probably cost more than a Black Diamond set when splitting the Emeralds was announced earlier. Personally, I'd estimate putting an Emerald set together for the more popular teams may now cost >$1000 - IF you can find them all!

There was also a Burgess ruby for $200 + Reynolds Team LS for $600. Prices are all over the shop.
600 for the LST may be a bargain in hindsight... will be an endeavour to compete with some of the other souths collectors and only 1 has surfaced at auction i believe. very lucky to have pulled mine, sent for redemption today.
curious to see where some of the other team LS settle, only one that hasnt shown up at auction yet i believe is parra

Back
Top Bottom