2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

There seems to be a cloud over many decisions they make .
Pretty sure most collectors just want a fair crack and all the secrecy just doesn’t give people the confidence.
If you are being sneaky and not letting people have that fair crack just own it and explain why ?
Maybe TLA could explain where these cards were allocated ,and if not available to the average punter , why not .
Also what there thoughts are about not giving stock to newsagents but happy to watch them get sold on eBay at inflated prices ?

Has anyone noticed that the LST's won't fit in one touches? I've looked at the ones I have and they are all literally a millimetre too long, likely a little less. Blacks and whites seem to be ok and fit into the recess nicely, the LST will sit high and likely damage if forced. Picture shows size difference of redemption to sig card at rear. Redemption card will fit
715ED5F0-AB76-458C-8CA9-03A99AD41BBE.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that the LST's won't fit in one touches? I've looked at the ones I have and they are all literally a millimetre too long, likely a little less. Blacks and whites seem to be ok and fit into the recess nicely, the LST will sit high and likely damage if forced. Picture shows size difference of redemption to sig card at rear. Redemption card will fit
I say they calibrated the cutting 1mm to big.
Some 2016/17 Afl certified guernsery redemptions had the same problems and won't fit in one touches

I say they calibrated the cutting 1mm to big.
Some 2016/17 Afl certified guernsery redemptions had the same problems and won't fit in one touches
Bit like the 2018 pif cards, some cards, 4 of them had to be remade as they were 2-3mm smaller in size, what a balls up that was.
And if you wanted the correct size you had to spend more money to send them back so you could have the correct ones, more money involved as it had to be registered again.

Last edited:
Have TLA been sending the signature redemptions back tracked this year @Matt26 ?
I’m about to send off all mine & I’m curious and nervous. As I sent of a McLean Patch last year and got it back in standard mail. I even sent it envelope like select with a return one but it wasn’t used.

I've found this issue as well....

Back
Top Bottom