2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Trying to buy cards from this website is a nightmare! tried using my phone but gave up as it kept stuffing up. Jump on the PC and same issue. i can add the cards to my cart but then cant view my cart to go into checkout. Constant "Oops 404" this page does not exist - error on the site.

p.s. tried multiple times for over half hour on the PC and gave up. Obviously something wrong with it, wondering if anyone has actually gotten through to finalise their purchase

I had no issues yesterday ordering just before 12:30. Just had to log into my account via PC and was super slow as normal

Still not working. Will pay if someone can purchase on my behalf. Website is just so broken 😑

Still not working. Will pay if someone can purchase on my behalf. Website is just so broken 😑
For the past four weeks I’ve been trying to change my password, create a new accounts and send them emails to NO reply and their website is still fucked! I even messaged them via Facebook on Monday surprise surprise still no response! Customer service is fucking useless at TLA!!!

For the past four weeks I’ve been trying to change my password, create a new accounts and send them emails to NO reply and their website is still f***ed! I even messaged them via Facebook on Monday surprise surprise still no response! Customer service is f***ing useless at TLA!!!
Yeah I haven’t been able to access my account for weeks. Couldn’t contact support so just gave up. So frustrating.

Just had a message from TLA that they are looking into these issues today with their site.

Glad im not the only one with issues, i tried to email but it wouldnt send either (through their site), so i facebook messaged them and got a pretty quick reply saying they are looking into the site now, and that the pif card will be made available for those who couldn't complete checkout.

My order just went through, and yes the Liam Martin card is still on their site, unsure for how long. Just posting to let everyone know to jump on ASAP :)

Anyone know how long it normally takes to receive a PiF Card? I ordered a Ponga card and got charged but also got an error when I purchased it so not sure if it went through or not.

Just been advised by TLA that their website has been fixed (passwords etc) and this weeks PIF will remain online for sale available up to 5pm today.

Cheers
Matt

Monday I believe?

Will be available as a stand alone card or in a combo with this rounds card like the GI retirement for $30.

Back
Top Bottom