2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Matt your our inside man can you let TLA know their website is stuffed I cannot log in or reset password or create new account or even use their support services!
out of curiosity have you tried via a pc or just by phone

Have to say this is what really annoys me about a lot of these companies...…...for the cost of a few dollars for some team bags, that's all that is needed to ensure that your customer gets their product in good condition.

This would be the minimum of what they should be doing.
Especially charging $20 for a glorified common card . Buy for $20 and and sell on eBay for $10 in 12 months

Connor Tracey
Good prospect, his only downside is that he doesn't like passing the ball. There were a couple opportunities that Souths had to score if he had passed the ball, as a parra supporter glad he didn't but just something that he needs to improve on to really open his game up.

I’m still going to go reed Mahoney this week or man ma’u with 216meters

Liam Martin Penrith

Guys, just a little tip I've found that helps. Click on the $$ amount at the bottom of the player pic. I've found a few times that clicking on the player/card image leads to error pages. Clicking on the "$20.00" seems to work better.

Trying to buy cards from this website is a nightmare! tried using my phone but gave up as it kept stuffing up. Jump on the PC and same issue. i can add the cards to my cart but then cant view my cart to go into checkout. Constant "Oops 404" this page does not exist - error on the site.

p.s. tried multiple times for over half hour on the PC and gave up. Obviously something wrong with it, wondering if anyone has actually gotten through to finalise their purchase

Last edited:
Guys, just a little tip I've found that helps. Click on the $$ amount at the bottom of the player pic. I've found a few times that clicking on the player/card image leads to error pages. Clicking on the "$20.00" seems to work better.
Money talks as they say haha

Back
Top Bottom