2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Didn’t realise how good of a game manu had for the roosters he had 2 try’s and 300 running meters with 10 tackle busts also filling in for teddy, but yeah turbo was awesome he was in everything aswel

Well that's unexpected news to wake up to - another Tommy T card! I could only read about the game this week but didn't think he'd get it because he already had one earlier this year! Late order and high number for me though.

The Fox (14 runs- 215m) , Tedesco (21 runs- 209m) were on fire and Turbo with great support and finishes. Maloney also really marshalled the team something NSW were really missing game 1.

The Fox (14 runs- 215m) , Tedesco (21 runs- 209m) were on fire and Turbo with great support and finishes. Maloney also really marshalled the team something NSW were really missing game 1.
Jimmy also threw a forward pass early that could of been costly . The try that Tom scored early no one on the field could of . I really think it was a matter of Qld being terrible more then the Blues being as good as the score line . Anyhow we celebrate and wait for the decider .

I reckon the Bunker should be the Player in Focus this week for this stunning and sensational performance where they award a try with the players hand out of bounds and on the ground!!!!

Tomorrows refs in review will be a 30 minute apology session to the Panthers........thankfully they won!

Still...shouldn't be allowed to have 80+ minutes to win and take 2 points, when everyone else has to do it in 80.

The draw is good enough after 80.
Yes a draw should be a draw, why does everything have to end in even numbers, after all we play an odd game and everthing comes down to individuality

I reckon the Bunker should be the Player in Focus this week for this stunning and sensational performance where they award a try with the players hand out of bounds and on the ground!!!!

Tomorrows refs in review will be a 30 minute apology session to the Panthers........thankfully they won!
That try was amazing, dunno how he stayed in

Back
Top Bottom