2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Sorry for your loss mate, our pets are the most amazing things. Moments like these often provide perspective, we are lucky to avoid bits of shiny cardboard as a hobby.
Thanks Brendan, it was a bit of a wake up call.
Maybe in a few years i will look back and say why did i do it for so long, and talk back to myself saying cause i enjoyed it.

A quick update from TLA:

TLA are relocating our NSW office in Sydney over the Christmas and New Year break, unfortunately do to the fact we are moving to a brand new building the process will be a little more drawn out than normal.

We have therefore decided to give our customers and collectors plenty of notice that the customer service function operating around NRL trading cards will close down on Monday the 2nd of December and will reopen on Tuesday the 4th of February.

During this period we will not be able to handle any redemptions, coupon or packet redemptions.

A quick update from TLA:

TLA are relocating our NSW office in Sydney over the Christmas and New Year break, unfortunately do to the fact we are moving to a brand new building the process will be a little more drawn out than normal.

We have therefore decided to give our customers and collectors plenty of notice that the customer service function operating around NRL trading cards will close down on Monday the 2nd of December and will reopen on Tuesday the 4th of February.

During this period we will not be able to handle any redemptions, coupon or packet redemptions.

Hi Matt,
Are Predictor sets expected to be out before this, do you know?
Thanks.

Haven't seen a picture Paul but I imagine they will be similar to the team photo cards from last year
Do we no what there going to look like?

I emailed them today as i pulled a Roosters redemption and asked them what was the set and was told the below:

"A mini set of team Roosters Team Card featuring images from the NRL GF"

As a Raiders fan I will jokingly say that they better have cards of the trainer and the 6 to go call.

I put 60 elite and traders auto,s on my watch list,which were going off tonight with goldcoast cards on ebay.A great variety of auto,s and patch auto,s.Out of the 60,there were only 13 sales.There starting prices were very reasonable.Is this a sign of things to come,or maybe a bad time of the year to try and sell cards.

I put 60 elite and traders auto,s on my watch list,which were going off tonight with goldcoast cards on ebay.A great variety of auto,s and patch auto,s.Out of the 60,there were only 13 sales.There starting prices were very reasonable.Is this a sign of things to come,or maybe a bad time of the year to try and sell cards.
Very few people still collect IPs. I’ve got some that I couldn’t sell for much more than a dollar on a good day. But also a bad time of year for sure

kind of scary, case hits being turned in for less then half that of a box price :/

Not all prices are terrible...

A91B2C2F-F1BE-4708-84E3-E5E9863E1A8E.png

A quick update from TLA:

Matt, you got new address

Back
Top Bottom