2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Elite 2019 - Spotlight cards...

16 cards - only 8 clubs featured...what was the go with that?

(Apologies if already explained earlier).

Hi everyone,

Here is a sneak peek of the 1/1 Futera Logo cards direct from TLA.

Boyd Cordner Front.jpg

Will Hopoate Front.jpg

Enjoy!

Cheers
Matt

Shudder to think what they’ll be worth if anyone decides to sell.

Anyone know what previous ones have gone for, if they ever went up for sale?

I think they’d be more valuable if they were 1/1 of truely special players aka immortals, not just a decent player any given year.
i think they had an ok batch this year, the sutton and cordner ones will fetch $4000-$5000 minimum, trbojevic and rts will be pricey as well. but i do agree they dropped the ball in previous years with players like mclean or king that werent even at the club the next year

i think they had an ok batch this year, the sutton and cordner ones will fetch $4000-$5000 minimum, trbojevic and rts will be pricey as well. but i do agree they dropped the ball in previous years with players like mclean or king that werent even at the club the next year

Their hands were probably tied a bit with those years. Being game used from the finals, there's probably a lot of players that wouldn't want to give up their jerseys.

Their hands were probably tied a bit with those years. Being game used from the finals, there's probably a lot of players that wouldn't want to give up their jerseys.

I know that a couple of people advised TLA to drop the finals theme for these jersey cards as it allowed the sets to be opened up to every team. Thankfully they took this advice.

I doubt it , would be lucky to get 5k for the entire jersey lol

Depends on the team, who sees it and who wants them. I think the Tariq Sims will go for a bit. Lots of crazy dragons fans with deep pockets.....

I think the Sims one will go for a bit!

It's a funny situation with these cards (not only here but in the US as well) ...….you may be able to pick up a game worn jersey of a player through a club auction for anywhere between $500 - $2000 (or more if someone goes crazy) but for the Futera 1/1 you can buy a small piece of the jersey embedded in a card for around $2000!

Like the recent Michael Jordan Wizards UD Logoman Auto card auction ( sold for $200,000 )….yet earlier this year a full signed game worn Jordan Wizards jersey (with a LOA from a NBA player and great provenance) only went for $20,000!

Us collectors are a weird bunch!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom