2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Terry at TLA we can share some images of some freshly signed 2019 Elite NRL Jersey Booklet cards.

TR.jpg
turb.jpg

To say I am impressed with these is an understatement!

These are stunning cards!

Cheers
Matt
Man they look brilliant I wish select would do this in the AFL, I know they did booklet Brownlow sigs but jersey booklets are so much better

Thanks to TLA here is another exclusive preview of the 2019 Elite NRL Jersey Patch Booklets signed recently by Will Hopoate.

aaaauntitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

Have to say...….these are stunning looking cards!!!

Cheers
Matt

Thought they may have gone with the away strip as has more colour. Will be. A lot of plain white ones.....

Think its a case of them getting the jerseys when they can from the players/clubs.

Even if they went with the away jersey probably have been lots of plain red patches.

We’re is the corner one plenty of colours on the roosters jerseys

Those cards look next level - has the release date been moved forward or are we still looking at the 8th?

On game used jerseys for MLB cards they have identifiers so you know what game it’s from- will these be on the cards?

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Terry at TLA we can share some images of some freshly signed 2019 Elite NRL Jersey Booklet cards.

TR.jpg
turb.jpg

To say I am impressed with these is an understatement!

These are stunning cards!

Cheers
Matt
So the auto patches are 2 cards , one with a auto and one with a patch ? Looks good in a booklet but if you had in a one touch I think it will look weird with no writing or pic on the front ? Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom