2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

I'm not sure if they will go down the 1/1 path just yet but who knows?

I would take last years release, make the mojo cards all single cards falling from 1 per box for the Rubies through to the Diamond Mojo #/5 at around 1 per case.

Ditch the Road to the Finals and replace this with a jersey patch auto for each team #/40 - 1 per case with each card having a 1/1 Jersey Team Logo Patch Auto version (think Logoman Auto out of the NBA).

Id be very happy with this!

Cheers
Matt
I would love for them to go down the way as basketball and others, stater packs or small box which has other sets or insets

Even a print plate for each card

sorry new to all this.. so it’s just luck of the draw in the elite packs when they’re released?

They are an insert card which fall randomly across the release.

On average in 2018 Elite you would get 1 Young Guns Black (with silver auto) and 1 League Sensation Black (with gold auto) per case (10 boxes).

AJ Brimson and Tyrone Roberts for the Gold Coast signers via Instagram.

Now is it just the light of the angle the camera has captured, but from my eyes it's somewhat appearing there will be a third para for the LS signature cards: second black LS signature signed in another pale colour besides gold out of 25-10 along with the gold ink black board LS /40?

Now is it just the light of the angle the camera has captured, but from my eyes it's somewhat appearing there will be a third para for the LS signature cards: second black LS signature signed in another pale colour besides gold out of 25-10 along with the gold ink black board LS /40?

I think its just 2 piles of the black signature cards.

Back
Top Bottom