2019 series 2 whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series is absolute packed and will provide the best value of any card series sold this year hands down. yeah prices always fall after initial run but if it's rare then eventually prices go back up again.

I think Select will be smart to provide an even mix of teams signing the captain sigs unlike the guernseys where series two had more of the bigger teams.

If Cotchin and Geary are confirmed and from what Jefferson says so is Heppell then i would assume that Collingwood and Hawthorn will be in next years series.

They will pick one team from each state as well and then i would guess one of Carlton or Geelong this year as well as any two of Kangaroos, St Kilda, Bulldogs and Melbourne.

Since there is a Oliver and Sidebottom Dominance there won't be a Melbourne or Collingwood Captain sig this year

So i would guess that

Kanagroos
St Kilda
Essendon
Richmond
& one of Carlton or Geelong and one for each state will round out the 9.
Can’t wait for the Hurn one - it’s been a fair while between drinks for the Eagles with Captain Sigs!
Crows captain signature next year could be my re entry into footy cards!
This is a very good point, I wonder how many of the old collectors who drifted away will be drawn back in by the Captains.

how good do these look!!!

D926C073-2953-4EBF-A528-0F19E08CD725.png

Does anyone know if Fyfe will be getting a captain signature card? (Really want an auto card of his considering he has never signed)

Does anyone know if Fyfe will be getting a captain signature card? (Really want an auto card of his considering he has never signed)

No one knows yet mate. Might find out tomorrow or at the latest Friday when a flyer is released. Most likely late tomorrow.

I do like the look of those predictors, but think it makes more sense for them to be moved to series 1.

No one knows yet mate. Might find out tomorrow or at the latest Friday when a flyer is released. Most likely late tomorrow.

I do like the look of those predictors, but think it makes more sense for them to be moved to series 1.

Thanks for the answer, I guess I will wait patiently.

I guess with those premiership predictors, (as I mentioned earlier), if it's set in stone your team has no chance this season, $5 is all you may have to pay as opposed to $100 if it does

Are they all single captain teams or are co captain teams just getting one signature?

I asked the same question thinking that they only did teams with one captain, but was told even if the team has multiple captains that they still only have one signer. So my guess is, for example, if Adelaide are featured then it will be either Walker or Sloane to sign, not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom