2019 series 2 whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is just coincidence mate. Rest of the dual captain teams dont have one captain the players ink sig. Think your reading to much into it and davis was chosen as hasnt got a gws signature yet

And that is just coincidence mate. Rest of the dual captain teams dont have one captain the players ink sig. Think your reading to much into it and davis was chosen as hasnt got a gws signature yet
Who are the 9 captains?

I know what you mean but those names I put into that post refered to corresponding signature cards into next year's dominance release. Dur - there won't be a GWS yet alone Goldy captain signature in this year's release

Why didnt select get tony shaw to sign the next generation card, also his long lost brother neville, all 5 played for collingwood. 5 sig that would be legendary.

I think the 9 captains are like 16 certified guernsey redemptions but Adelaide instead of Bulldogs

one final thing before i go and buy a box, why is the jordan lewis case card 3 melbourne pics, he playes 264 games for hawks. i thought it would have been like the paul salmon card and split between the 2 clubs. not happy and its a signature case card too. :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Unfortunately shit happens. I was annoyed about Luke power case card being a Brisbane card (don't get me wrong, you know the arguments) when he actually played his 300th game in the charcoal and orange

one final thing before i go and buy a box, why is the jordan lewis case card 3 melbourne pics, he playes 264 games for hawks. i thought it would have been like the paul salmon card and split between the 2 clubs. not happy and its a signature case card too. :cry::cry::cry:

Totally with you mate. 4 premierships, a B&F and an AA at the Hawks and less than 50 games at the Dees. I get he played his 300th at Melbourne but surely Select hold off until next year and do him in both guernseys. Select need to do this dual jumpers more.

i like the look of both the players ink and dps signature cards this year, numbered to 175, compared to 180 last year. 5 cards will hardly make them harder to get and more valuable.

Last edited:
i like the look of both the players ink and dps signature cards this year, numbered to 175, compared to 180 last year. 5 cards will hardly make them harder to get and more valuable.

All the cards are nice, but in hand I’m not a fan of the DPS too much going on with them

Someone listed a Cripps Dominance on ebay but then ended the Auction.
This is item number 123816855573
You can only find it in completed if you want to see what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom