2019 series 2 whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting some dual captain sigs in this series like in 2004 even though those players who signed back then were not co captains, they were 2003 & 2004 captains. Hopefully Select pick the best option for each team.

I’m hoping I’m wrong also but if you look at list of family combinations that have played the game...would be most likely as Watson has been done (even though another manufacturer) and we’ve had Fletcher case card signature. Don’t then think Murphy, Hawkins and clokes would attract that much buzz.

Hoping for some sort of captain coach dual signature

Here it is
654DBA83-78E9-4314-9A68-DE38F4770BAB.png

In terms of the captain signatures with dual captains of teams, the signees must be the following:

Blues Cripps only
Goldy swallow only
Dees Jones only
GWS Ward only
Port Vines only
Swans Kennedy only
Crows Walker only

As Davis is a signature for the bottom end signature, then that explains something ...

In other words co-captains with the lowest profiles (not mentioned in above post) look to be consolated by signing the bottom end signature whether this year or next

i am not a fan of the next generations card being only 1 per year. i think last year was 1 in every 2500 packs and limited to 100.
i would like to see 2 next generation cards, still the same odds but limited to 50 cards. that way there can be a high end chase card for more team collectors, eg Hawks 3 x kennedy's, essendon 2 x fletcher, daniher x 4, and many more brothers and father sons etc.
Anyway would still be nice to pull one, bring on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom