2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

actual player and signature only take up about 3rd of the card. The whole 'Enshrinements' part takes up way to much of the card.

I agree! more of player's picture would/could be better

where will we be able to purchase packs/boxes?

Courtesy of the Regal Trading Cards Facebook page.....it’s the Wiz!!

18E495D4-53A0-4B16-B376-0DD6218953B8.jpeg

79A43872-CEE9-4BD9-BC83-13FA3850D31B.jpeg

22D4DF41-78F7-4EC5-9D81-9E0CA2C436D5.jpeg

2435DED4-169D-4C15-A21F-6EC3F21704F3.jpeg

I love the look of this card! It forms part of the “golden numbers” signature set - cards are limited to whatever the player’s guernsey number was.

That's why I said most, and not all teams ;)

Clearly it will be tough to get players from those three teams in particular. I more meant that hopefully it won't just be signatures from the
hey these guys are getting pretty serious with their design and players now. how about the cards being limited to the players guernsey number!
if lethal leigh is in the set he's going to be tough to get.

Was told there will be a big name legend who does not have a signature card which will be announced tonight.

Dont know who it is though?

For sure, plenty of greats of the game from Freo, GC and GWS.

Gotta love buying Select and packing cards from them clubs.
Hahah you can always offload those unwanted gws and gc cards to me lol and definately no cards for me in these sets ahha unless anlett changes his mind and decides to rwtire

But awesome idea with the number sets :) imagine if select did that with dusty this year!!!!! Card would be worth more than its weight in gold

One thing I have noted about the Royce hart sig card is that the actual player and signature only take up about 3rd of the card. The whole 'Enshrinements' part takes up way to much of the card.
I think that first photo is taken on a bit of an angle, on a tilt almost, so it appears the pic of Hart and signature are a bit smaller. But if you look at the photo of Royce actually signing the cards, I reckon the cards look ok. The "Enshrinements" section doesn't look as prominent or as large.

Long way to go in relation to seeing a checklist, but I like the fact that so far 2 of the 3 players released (Capper and Beckwith) are players that haven't had signature cards released before.
For me, the cards look good, high quality.
And while I realise only 3 cards have been released, so far there is a good spread of eras.
It's certainly something different (and exciting) to the usual stuff we get from Select each year.

Just spotted the first price for these from Footycards.com.au
Sealed boxes $140 (4 cards per box including 1 guaranteed signature card)
Sealed cases $1100 (8 boxes + case card)

What do people think of this pricing? I can't remember exactly what the Draft Prospects were per box but $60 comes to mind. I was actually thinking around $100 per box would have been reasonable. Just my opinion but $140 seems a little high for an unlicensed product. But if the checklist comes out with some huge names that could all change. Will probably still get a box and could be more if the checklist gets me excited.

Wow what a price!
when i buy cards by the box i expect about 36 packets. the fact that they call 4 cards a box, and not half a packet of cards, is probably why they want $140 for them.
tough call no afl, aflpa, club endorsement, i wouldnt want to be selling them.
the lack of a checklist, signature list, and a total print run will wont help early sales or excitement.

Advertisment:
2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

NEW! NEW! NEW!

Due for release in mid-November 2017

Each sealed case contains 8 sealed hobby boxes + case card

Each sealed hobby box contains 4 high-quality cards, with 1 guaranteed signature card per box.

Regal Press Facebook Page

Regal Trading Cards
4 hrs ·
We have been inundated with messages of interest regarding how you can purchase 2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game products.

Each sealed case contains 8 sealed hobby boxes plus a case card. Each hobby box contains 4 cards, including 1 guaranteed signature card per box.

Due to limited nature of our product, due out around mid-November, there is only a handful of stockists around Australia.

The official retailers* include -
Sth Australia - Sports Card World
West Australia - Just Cards Trading Cards
Victoria - Footycards.com.au , Ja Ja's Collectables. & Casey Collector Cards
NSW - Trading Cards

*Each official retailer will have an exclusive bonus card available to its Regal customers. So make sure you hit up your local retailer soon to find out more!

Just spotted the first price for these from Footycards.com.au
Sealed boxes $140 (4 cards per box including 1 guaranteed signature card)
Sealed cases $1100 (8 boxes + case card)

What do people think of this pricing? I can't remember exactly what the Draft Prospects were per box but $60 comes to mind. I was actually thinking around $100 per box would have been reasonable. Just my opinion but $140 seems a little high for an unlicensed product. But if the checklist comes out with some huge names that could all change. Will probably still get a box and could be more if the checklist gets me excited.
Your right with the checklist, I think “curiosity will kill the cat” so to speak with this release.

I guess it depends what players they managed to get lol if they couldnt get great names its probably a strategic ploy not to release checklists lol just show pics of the better sognings and hope mass sales initially before people find out.

Alternatively if good aognings its ailly not to have checklist

I guess it depends what players they managed to get lol if they couldnt get great names its probably a strategic ploy not to release checklists lol just show pics of the better sognings and hope mass sales initially before people find out.

Alternatively if good aognings its ailly not to have checklist

I asked the question today and was told there are still a heap of big names yet to be announced.... Was told quite a few high profile players some which have never had signature cards before.

Wasn't given any names unfortunately.

I asked the question today and was told there are still a heap of big names yet to be announced.... Was told quite a few high profile players some which have never had signature cards before.

Wasn't given any names unfortunately.

Yeah im sure they probably do but if your selling boxes wouldnt we all say that haha after all whats the definition of a big name lol very subjective

But i am unsure wether to buy a box for a bit of fun or leave as no gws or gc cards lol dilemas

Back
Top Bottom