2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Anyone know anything about this new release? Looks promising.

A2ACF56C-EBF7-4334-BEC4-D177C436C1A2.png

17DA063E-08FA-4674-B510-8F9425ABC06F.jpeg

B5250365-8E19-49EE-81CA-E52A6345FC2B.jpeg

Same team that brought us Draft Prospects back in 2012.

Believe this has been in the work for several years - exciting times!

keep me posted BLOWN8 this could be good, that is could.
Select has the only licence with the aflpa for their players to sign their cards, i would guess that this series would include retired players and no official afl or team logos or references.
regal started printing the apcs cards in 2015 and have a had an interest since then.
ie like the hawks triple signature and the daniher quad signature.
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

they look a little dated without any official sponsorship but they do make very limited run cards and sigs.
the other guy doing the same is jaja's with some cool cards, again no official sponsorship but very limited print run, also using retired players.
2017_Traders_20170427_0001_0_1024x1024@2x.jpg
2017_Traders_20170427_0002_0_1024x1024@2x.jpg

cant wait to see whats coming,

going by the name 'greats of the game' and the phrase 'across a variety of eras' they dont have a license for any current player signatures, but if they pick the best from prior years this could be really good.

fyi

2017 Regal Greats of the Game
Regal Cards exciting new product boasts a selection of some of the best Australian Rules football players across a variety of eras and celebrates the contributions they made in making the game what it is today.

With a limited production run, 2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game contains some of the most sought after trading cards the industry has ever seen. It includes high-quality signature cards and inserts individually-numbered.

Available November 2017.

Regal_Folder_large.jpg
Regal_card_large.jpg

For sure, plenty of greats of the game from Freo, GC and GWS.

Gotta love buying Select and packing cards from them clubs.
That's why I said most, and not all teams ;)

Clearly it will be tough to get players from those three teams in particular. I more meant that hopefully it won't just be signatures from the big Vic clubs - plenty of past greats from the Eagles, Crows, Swans and Lions around! :)

is a bit plain didnt think they could use afl or club colours or logos, but only 25 sigs out there it could be a high end series to chase!

That's why I said most, and not all teams ;)

Clearly it will be tough to get players from those three teams in particular. I more meant that hopefully it won't just be signatures from the big Vic clubs - plenty of past greats from the Eagles, Crows, Swans and Lions around! :)

No doubt, I was just using your comment to highlight how bad it is hitting anything of note from those clubs - thank fk they will not be involved in this set.

They will sell out. Like the Footycards.com release did. will there be a second release will be the big question. One thing I have noted about the Royce hart sig card is that the actual player and signature only take up about 3rd of the card. The whole 'Enshrinements' part takes up way to much of the card. Good to see someone bringing something else out though.

Back
Top Bottom