2016 NRL Stickers

I may be able to help you. Just waiting on some to arrive to see if I can make up any sets. I will get back to you when they have arrived.

Cheers

I may be able to help you. Just waiting on some to arrive to see if I can make up any sets. I will get back to you when they have arrived.

Cheers

Let me knowif you have a sealed james graham when they arrive please.

sad thing is that could end up being considered reasonable. I've bought probably 10 or more of these and got no stickers from souths and i'm still after them. I also don't have any from broncos, bulldogs, sea eagles, dragons or eels either. might just be my bad luck
Just luck of the draw, you just missed out on some, someone had a couple inglis & others listed some sealed some not and they went for $2.50 and less, also asomeone has a full set listed for $35

Question to those who have opened heaps of these.

Are the two stickers always the same?

For example if Mannah is the front sticker id the back sticker always the same for this packet?

If this is the case can someone please advise which stickers are at the back of these?

#20 Mannah & ??,
#25 Widdop & ??,
#28 Pearce & ??

Question to those who have opened heaps of these.

Are the two stickers always the same?

For example if Mannah is the front sticker id the back sticker always the same for this packet?

If this is the case can someone please advise which stickers are at the back of these?

#20 Mannah & ??,
#25 Widdop & ??,
#28 Pearce & ??

Hey mate,

no not always the same pairing. I have not bought a lot but have got some doubles, e.g.. I had Hodges on the top for two lot, one had Reynolds and the other had Brooks

4D23A319-7D63-435D-AA12-39477A16C130_zpsdteynfpd.jpg

I'm after 1 or 2 Reynolds. I have Pearce unsealed and Guerra sealed

Also to the other guy, I have a sealed Vatuvei. Need either of the Rabbitohs ones

PM me. happy to trade Reynolds sealed for a Pearce sealed. Already have Pearce and Guerra unsealed.

Back
Top Bottom