2016 NRL Stickers

Picked up a few of these today, theyre still around for like 50c each but the best before is tomorrow i think so they might be getting thrown out

I have Pearce, Woods, Mannering, Dugan, Mannah, Guerra x2 and Brooks x2 all sealed for trade as well as 1 or 2 others I think. Only looking for a sealed Mullen

Still looking for a sealed Mullen, but now have Radradra, Hoffman and another Dugan sealed for trade. I also managed to get a David Mundy sticker from the AFL, and managed to check without opening the plastic to find a Jake Mamo NRL Sticker in the back. Is a dual AFL/NRL Sticker worth anything?

Also, if you still see any around, don't eat the chocolate unless you want to upset your stomach...

Hi Guys, I don't collect these, but have 8 packs unopened (with the choc) at the stn (just checked) If anyone is interested, make a offer and if enough I'll go down to the stn and see how many are left grab and post off to you, the money goes towards the stn's social club for at the end of the year, regards George :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I don't collect these, but have 8 packs unopened (with the choc) at the stn (just checked) If anyone is interested, make a offer and if enough I'll go down to the stn and see how many are left grab and post off to you, the money goes towards the stn's social club for at the end of the year, regards George :)
george, how much were they, I will pay what they are worth + post.

Hi "saintsforever" all the chocs. at the stn are $2 each, so by 8 packs = $16+post if you like $20 total sent would be ok, but couldn't send off till next Monday, if you want reg. add another $5, P.m me your postal details and preference reg/or not if you like to go ahead with this, regards George :)
George, normal post would be fine.
Whats your acc details.
Please send to:
David Coates
2 Eatts st
Myponga.
SA 5202.

Back
Top Bottom