2016 NRL Stickers

Went back again and had a look, they were their, bought 6 of them today. got parker, Radradra, 2x thurston, Gallen, 2x mannering, pearce, hoffman & 3x croker

Last raiders sticker is Hodgson, got one today. Also got bromwich and whare. Hodgson came with Thurston. Funny, i got Tamou and Croker together too.

Something i noticed is that most of these players have Micro figures as well. The stickers also look just the right size for a minifig display case like the Doctor Who ones. Possible double display option?

I have 1x James Graham, 1x Mitchell Pearce, 1x Simon Mannering, 1x Jake Mamo, 2x Billy Slater, 2x Gareth Widdop to trade towards the panthers ones. PM me if anyone is interested :)

Very hard to get them still in pack, especially as they come in 2 packs and it's near impossible to tell what's behind the other without opening it.

Yeah I don't care about the sticker behind I want a unopened pack with dogs in the front, if that exists. Happy to trade for two stickers or another sealed pack ifanyone has them

I have 1x James Graham, 1x Mitchell Pearce, 1x Simon Mannering, 1x Jake Mamo, 2x Billy Slater, 2x Gareth Widdop to trade towards the panthers ones. PM me if anyone is interested :)
I have spare Whare mate. I need the Graham.

I have these still sealed and a bunch of opened stickers
image_zpsncrvafmk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom