2016 Elite Master set - update page 13

I very highly doubt that what I said would happen, but the cash would be very hard to turn down if the demand was there!

Understood and the demand is probably there... ATM. - I feel some of that may be the fact they can't have one makes them want them more... If they "could" get them - I don't they'd want them as much. I know many collectors didn't bother with Mojo sets
- But it would also be more a pain in the rear to do now as well (post production run). Apart from paying more to make the separate run - The additional 40 odd signature sessions would be a nightmare alone (Mid season/finals especially so).

THEN - They get to put up with the collectors!! and all the rubbish that goes with that.....

Pretty sure ESP doesn't need 75k THAT BAD!!

Understood and the demand is probably there... ATM. - I feel some of that may be the fact they can't have one makes them want them more... If they "could" get them - I don't they'd want them as much. I know many collectors didn't bother with Mojo sets
- But it would also be more a pain in the rear to do now as well (post production run). Apart from paying more to make the separate run - The additional 40 odd signature sessions would be a nightmare alone (Mid season/finals especially so).

THEN - They get to put up with the collectors!! and all the rubbish that goes with that.....

Pretty sure ESP doesn't need 75k THAT BAD!!

Actually it would be very easy to do....

Most manufacturers get players to sign more cards than required......I know that its not uncommon to have a player sign 200 cards and only 130 get released.

Most licencees require a couple of full sets for their records.....plus you need spare cards in case players sign badly, smudge signatures etc.

All that would need to happen is someone to ensure there are enough cards to make the extra sets (im guessing their would be) and even if it meant reprinting 5 more mojo set runs the profit to be made would offset that anyway.

Get them stamped and off you go.

Again, I don't think it would happen, but it would be very easy to do.

Anyway back on topic I think collectors will like these cards, they have done a good job by the looks of it this year!

Gezzzz I am biting at the teeth just waiting to hear from Mark tomorrow afternoon to see if we are getting 2 master sets? I am no different to other collector's on this forum to see the final outcome. I hope that we can get at least 2 sets, Katrina

Also the Tigers, Penrith and Titans have to be filled in the 2nd set. Is this correct? Katrina

Gezzzz I am biting at the teeth just waiting to hear from Mark tomorrow afternoon to see if we are getting 2 master sets? I am no different to other collector's on this forum to see the final outcome. I hope that we can get at least 2 sets, Katrina
I no the chances of this happening and it's more like no chance

I no the chances of this happening and it's more like no chance
Yeah I am also starting to get the feeling as well that only the 1st guys are going to get the chance to get their team sets. I hope not as you being a Roosters and me being a Broncos collector of everything that comes out we will miss out along with alot of others, Katrina

Can't we just let this run its course. Mark is doing everything he can to make both team sets happen.

If it happens it happens if not, that's life there is still a cool product coming out shortly to collect.
I totally agree he's done a great job trying to get this very limited set to us lets hope it comes thru

Back
Top Bottom