2016 Elite Master set - update page 13

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Just wanted to throw it out there in regards to the Master sets.

With the information in the Elite Rumours thread we are assuming there will be 5 Master sets available somehow. Prices being talked about are 12K - 15K for a set. If we assume the worst and go to the 15K tag that would work out to be around $940 per team, and obviously less if they fall back to the 12K mark

Now, if someone were to purchase one of the Master sets (if that's the way it is going to be done), and broke it up into team based lots, would people be willing to pay $940 for their team's Master set?

If all teams can be covered then it's something that could be looked at. Respond with what team you would be interested in below.

Considering a MOJO /20 will likely be around $600-$800 this could be an excellent way to do this.

I will be on a significant budget this release due to house reno's but could be interested in the Raiders

With the information in the Elite Rumours thread we are assuming there will be 5 Master sets available somehow. Prices being talked about are 12K - 15K for a set. If we assume the worst and go to the 15K tag that would work out to be around $940 per team, and obviously less if they fall back to the 12K mark

Now, if someone were to purchase one of the Master sets (if that's the way it is going to be done), and broke it up into team based lots, would people be willing to pay $940 for their team's Master set?

If all teams can be covered then it's something that could be looked at. Respond with what team you would be interested in below.

I think we need more info as a flat $ might not be justifiable if unexqual distrubution of teams. E.g last year panthers had a lot more value then say a raiders given the jersey and jersey sig cards etc. in principle i'd be interested in bulldogs but really need more info around the sets which esp is yet to provide us.

I think we need more info as a flat $ might not be justifiable if unexqual distrubution of teams. E.g last year panthers had a lot more value then say a raiders given the jersey and jersey sig cards etc. in principle i'd be interested in bulldogs but really need more info around the sets which esp is yet to provide us.

100% agree

If a fair distribution was reached, Id be keen for Warriors

Dragons for me Mark.

You are absolutely right about that. This is just a hypothetical based on the information that's out there at the moment. We will need to work out what is in the set before putting a final price on each team. One would have to assume that a Broncos or Cowboys set will fetch more than Warriors or Knights for example.

Really just wanting to know if a set was purchased, could it be broken up and each team sold individually. No point in buying a Master set and getting stuck with a few teams that nobody wants if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom