2015 Select Honours 2

who's getting excited for them!

AFL15S2 Honours 2 Display Box_HR.jpg
AFL15S2 Honours 2 Display Box_HR.jpg

You did get Jack Gunston and Luke Breust Signature cards from the Premiership Redemptions. I don't think hawthorn supporters have been hard done by.

Didn't know Prime, Honours 1 and Honours 2 were all the same cards. Seems legit.

Those brownlow distinctions look sweet
Well done @ShueyGaffDarlingNat on a job well done, have you seen what the honour roll cards look like

Hi Festa, sorry firstly i didn't reply to your earlier comment, i have had migraines over the weekend and stayed away from the computer. I haven't seen the honour rolls but i do know they have photos of the players on the cards. Can't wait for Wenesday to see them for myself.

So there's no signature card with the Premiership Redemption this year then? That's a little disappointing.

Yes there is. I just had a re read of the back of the card and it redeems a 3 card set and a signature, sorry for the confusion guys.

Did I see that correct, that you got a master and a premiership redemption? 2 of the non-"per box" hits, so I am thinking the quote from a few pages back it not quite correct, if they didn't stagger the 2 per case and 1 per case inserts into the boxes that dont have a master in it, its possible cases will have 8 out of 16 without an "extra hit" and 5 of the other 8 will have 2 "extra hits" - happy to be corrected.

As for the look of the cards, I actually really like the look of them. It almost made me consider pickup a few boxes, but I think ill wait for the time being. Although the odds sound like they will be hard/great on box buyers

Hi Daniel, just to let you know nothing i have written would be quotable :p. When i was breaking down the boxes i was going on ratios, not any direct information from Select. I can't answer whether that was a hot box or that is how the cards will fall normally. We will find out in a few days i suppose. :)

So what cards are you guys most looking forward to busting tomorrow/over the next few weeks? Personally I can't wait to find the Darling and Shuey sigs, as well as of course the Priddis Brownlow sit :D

Well, I might have to wander past the newsagent and have a bit of a go :)

Matt Priddis Brownlow Signature is #1 on my wishlist!!

Good luck everyone!!
I'm really hoping you find one Matt, good luck :thumbsup:
I cant wait to get an Elliott signature, Id like to buy all 400 of them but dont think ill be able to manage that :lol:
Come on, what sort of an attitude is that? Challenge yourself! :p

Back
Top Bottom