2015 Select Honours 2

I went in there last thursday to pick up some stuff it was about 10:30 the shop was open but the closed sign was still there.

They are really nice cards, select have done an awesome job with this release. I hit 26 inserts in the box including a Brownlow sig and masters card. Only problem I have were the commons were stuck together a bit from the box but in the loose 7 packs they were fine so might just have been that box

One slight negative ive noticed.
Robbie gray for instance, his AA card and his sig card uses the same pic

Like the fact that they've gone with action shots instead of the standard headshots. Saying that they picked a bad Jesse Hogan shot lol

So far from what I've seen I don't mind this release. Haven't seen any in hand yet but from pictures I think the all aust cards look pretty good, the medals cards are nice too. The certified signatures are a great idea and look good. One of the things I have noticed that I don't like is the choice of photos on the Brownlow Distinction cards, I think I would have liked them more if it was more of a full body shot rather than the almost head shots they used.

Back
Top Bottom