2015 Select Honours 2

Has anyone seen a design sample for the Brownlow Destinction cards or the Browlow Club Honour Roll cards. Just want to know if they are a horizontal card in design or verticle ? Same with the Medal Winners for this year ?
There was an image by select on their facebook page I am suspicious is their Brownlow Distinction cards.

If you are after the brownlow distinction, they are going reasonably priced as presale on ebay. The guy just pmd me to let me know that he'll only be selling the two sets, thought id mention it to you, ive bought 14 Sth and Swans ones.

oh wink means sarcasm hahah sorry i missed that. BUT IN THAT CASE TELL ME WHEN YOU SPOT THE GWS ONE (i predict in 3 years when LACHIE WHITFIELD IS HOLDING ONE)

Comparing this years seconds series release to NRL's ESP Elite 2015 release and the individual numbering completed by ESP blows Select away.

The only insert sets that comes close to low numbers in Honours 2 is this Brownlow Honour Roll set #/75 and Signature Case Card normally #/50 (if you can count that).

ESP have even put out a rare as mojo pack down to 40 units per team.

As a bonus for collectors out there ESP will not be holding any cards numbered 1!

2015-elite-final-jpg.134509

Comparing this years seconds series release to NRL's ESP Elite 2015 release and the individual numbering completed by ESP blows Select away.

The only insert sets that comes close to low numbers in Honours 2 is this Brownlow Honour Roll set #/75 and Signature Case Card normally #/50 (if you can count that).

ESP have even put out a rare as mojo pack down to 40 units per team.

As a bonus for collectors out there ESP will not be holding any cards numbered 1!

2015-elite-final-jpg.134509

Only problem is the ESP product is $8.00 to $9.00 per pack.
While Select is $5.00 per pack...........

Only problem is the ESP product is $8.00 to $9.00 per pack.
While Select is $5.00 per pack...........

Select charge $6 a packet. Select also have 36 packets in a box while ESP run 24 per box.

Cost per box turns out to be about the same.

Case share on this site is $180- $183 per box = roughly $5.00 per pack................
Select charge $6 a packet. Select also have 36 packets in a box while ESP run 24 per box.

Cost per box turns out to be about the same.

Case share on this site is around $183 per box = approx $5.00 per pack....................
Also ESP for last 3 years has been cheaper to buy off Ebay 2-3 weeks after release for about 50% of there value..Select tend to hold their price for longer than that & the quality of the cards Select wins hands down... (ESP gets the cheapest Quality they can & it shows in their product just ask any NRL collector..)
I'm an NRL collector & no nothing about AFL but still prefer the product as the quality is far superior.

Case share on this site is $180- $183 per box = roughly $5.00 per pack................

Case share on this site is around $183 per box = approx $5.00 per pack....................
Also ESP for last 3 years has been cheaper to buy off Ebay 2-3 weeks after release for about 50% of there value..Select tend to hold their price for longer than that & the quality of the cards Select wins hands down... (ESP gets the cheapest Quality they can & it shows in their product just ask any NRL collector..)
I'm an NRL collector & no nothing about AFL but still prefer the product as the quality is far superior.

I'm talking about retail price, you are basing the price that wholesalers/dealers get cards for.

I haven't bought ESP before but they at least have low numbered cards and release number 1 cards, something Select know nothing about. There quality control issues are things they can fix, Select's issues yeah not so much.

What I will give credit to Select for is that there cards do look good most the time but there quality is not always flawless, their cards are printed in China after all.

I'm talking about retail price, you are basing the price that wholesalers/dealers get cards for.

I haven't bought ESP before but they at least have low numbered cards and release number 1 cards, something Select know nothing about. There quality control issues are things they can fix, Select's issues yeah not so much.

What I will give credit to Select for is that there cards do look good most the time but there quality is not always flawless, their cards are printed in China after all.

Hardly wholesale prices as box prices sold on ozcard are generally close to retail be it ESP or Select.. All card manufacturers have issues but select seem to have abetter product in general compared to ESP.. & both products come from the same manufacturer in China.. As for LOW number I personally don't care ... it's more about value for money & quality of product, If its No 1 or No10 as a collector it's not that important to me. But if you chase low No's cards then I can see where your coming from but that is just a personal preference. Also for some reason ESP choose to release very little info presale where as Select send out Sale sheets & promo's 3 to 4 weeks before release date. Also very important to me Select will replace faulty cards regardless of year of release while ESP clearly state in their terms & conditions ONLY 6 months after release date. So as a collector it's good to know if I buy a box of 2004 AFL I can still redeem or replace faulty cards if I find them in the box.

Back
Top Bottom