2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

Michael Ennis:(.. i was looking forward to a graham or pritchard or morris sig. If its ennis thats 2 league sensations not at the club the following year for the bulldogs. Im stoked with the klemmer young gun though

If they get the ratios right, there should be a signature per box or if no signature one of the Australian Parallel cards #/80 in its place.

League Sensations 1:72 packs
Young Guns 1:72 Packs
Aust Parallel 1:72 Packs
Cools thanks. Let's hope I'm lucky get a sig. Not like the 3 boxes from last yr and didn't get any

Michael Ennis:(.. i was looking forward to a graham or pritchard or morris sig. If its ennis thats 2 league sensations not at the club the following year for the bulldogs. Im stoked with the klemmer young gun though
Gotta agree, I would've been a bit down on an Ennis sig even if he hadn't been moving on. He seems to have been the main Dogs focus for the last few years.

It will be the same for the Knights if Boyd moves on as is rumoured. I wasn't worried about the Buderus last year though, even though he was retiring, he was still our second best ever player.

As a neutral, A James Graham signature was the possibility I was most excited about out of all LS cards

The one saving grace is that Ennis hasn't had a sig card before

Ok here is a question, outside of the team you collect, are there any signature cards that stand out as must haves?

I would really like to grab a Michael Gordon and a Cameron Smith League Sensations.

Cheers
Matt

For me it doesn't matter if they are at the club next season. Most players move on at some point in time. What's the difference if they leave next year or the year after?

I'm not a Bulldogs fan but am looking forward to having an Ennis sig in my collection.

Well i dont even want my own teams but ill probably grab a gordon and thats it

Outside of the Knights I would say Mini from the Roosters. One of the greats for the club and approaching retirement. Out of the Young Guns that have been revealed I would go Hunt (Broncos) and Hiku (Sea Eagles)

Smith, Parker & Mannering for me.
If I jag a few that I like the look of I'll hang on to them, otherwise trade or sell for what I want.
I didn't keep any YG's from 2013 so same applies, if they don't do anything for me they're trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom