2014 AFL Future Force

people have been asking for father/son sigs for as long as I've been posting here - myself included - and its pretty apparent its not going to happen.

I like that Future Force is a barebones product. It keeps the box price low and you can still hit some mega cards with the short printed sigs. Another insert to stop the box searchers would be nice but I've been happy enough with the previous two editions.

people have been asking for father/son sigs for as long as I've been posting here - myself included - and its pretty apparent its not going to happen.

I like that Future Force is a barebones product. It keeps the box price low and you can still hit some mega cards with the short printed sigs. Another insert to stop the box searchers would be nice but I've been happy enough with the previous two editions.
The only 'losers' out of Future Force are Select, because of how hard the sigs are to get, so they'd probably lose money, then no longer make Future Force.

Got my first box today. Was lucky enough to find a green sig. Overall I like the release and I'll probably buy another box or two over time. AA's are good, I like the green sigs a lot.

Got my first box today. Was lucky enough to find a green sig. Overall I like the release and I'll probably buy another box or two over time. AA's are good, I like the green sigs a lot.
In the opposite on the green I think they need to be gold still, just don't have the same feel

I liked the green sigs. It's a striking colour that stands out well. Last year's gold sigs would've stood out more had the design not been so muted and brown.

1. FFRS1 JARROD PICKETT
  2. FFRS2 CLEM SMITH
  3. FFRS3 LACHLAN WELLER
  4. FFRS4 JADEN McGRATH
  5. FFRS5 BRADLEY WALSH
  6. FFRS6 LIAM DUGGAN
  7. FFRS7 Isaac Heeney
  8. FFRS8 Billy Stretch
  9. FFRS9 LIAM GRIFFITHS
  10. FFRS10 NAKIA COCKATOO
  11. FFRS11 JACKSON NELSON
  12. FFRS12 Angus Brayshaw
  13. FFRS13 RYAN LIM
  14. FFRS14 PATRICK MCCARTIN
  15. FFRS15 Liam Dawson
  16. FFRS16 Daniel Capiron
  17. FFRS17 JERMAINE MILLER-LEWIS
  18. FFRS18 Jake Lever
  19. FFRS19 Marc Bower
  20. FFRS20 Tom Lamb
  21. FFRS21 Nicholas Coughlan
  22. FFRS22 Matthew Ah Siu
  23. FFRS23 Hugh Goddard
  24. FFRS24 Matthew Hammelmann
  25. FFRS25 JESSE WATCHMAN
  26. FFRS26 Sam Durdin
  27. FFRS27 CHRISTIAN PETRACCA
  28. FFRS28 SAM DEVAN
  29. FFRS29 Peter Wright
  30. FRS30 SEAN McCLAREN
  31. FFRS31 Duom Dawam
Signature checklist

1. FFRS1 JARROD PICKETT
  2. FFRS2 CLEM SMITH
  3. FFRS3 LACHLAN WELLER
  4. FFRS4 JADEN McGRATH
  5. FFRS5 BRADLEY WALSH
  6. FFRS6 LIAM DUGGAN
  7. FFRS7 Isaac Heeney
  8. FFRS8 Billy Stretch
  9. FFRS9 LIAM GRIFFITHS
  10. FFRS10 NAKIA COCKATOO
  11. FFRS11 JACKSON NELSON
  12. FFRS12 Angus Brayshaw
  13. FFRS13 RYAN LIM
  14. FFRS14 PATRICK MCCARTIN
  15. FFRS15 Liam Dawson
  16. FFRS16 Daniel Capiron
  17. FFRS17 JERMAINE MILLER-LEWIS
  18. FFRS18 Jake Lever
  19. FFRS19 Marc Bower
  20. FFRS20 Tom Lamb
  21. FFRS21 Nicholas Coughlan
  22. FFRS22 Matthew Ah Siu
  23. FFRS23 Hugh Goddard
  24. FFRS24 Matthew Hammelmann
  25. FFRS25 JESSE WATCHMAN
  26. FFRS26 Sam Durdin
  27. FFRS27 CHRISTIAN PETRACCA
  28. FFRS28 SAM DEVAN
  29. FFRS29 Peter Wright
  30. FRS30 SEAN McCLAREN
  31. FFRS31 Duom Dawam
Signature checklist

Wow No Moore Signature - Messed that one up. But saves me money too.

Wow No Moore Signature - Messed that one up. But saves me money too.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-07/tall-story-for-future

Its actually pretty devastating... I know a lot of us were looking forward to being able to pull the Moore Green... I read this article a while ago, saying 31 man squad, so I thought it was a fair assumption to make that Moore would be in there.

Can anyone see what has happened here?? How are there 31 Sigs but no Moore?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-07/tall-story-for-future

Its actually pretty devastating... I know a lot of us were looking forward to being able to pull the Moore Green... I read this article a while ago, saying 31 man squad, so I thought it was a fair assumption to make that Moore would be in there.

Can anyone see what has happened here?? How are there 31 Sigs but no Moore?

It is more the point the kid was touted as a top 5 Draft Pick, Select did not do their homework on this one

Back
Top Bottom