2014 AFL Future Force

In my opinion the future force series has deteriorated a little each e.g 2012 - gold sigs were limited to 30,2013 - gold sigs are now limited to 40,2014 - green sigs still limited to 40,but prices goes up. Don"t get me wrong i still enjoy this series and will continue to buy it but it just seems this series gets a little worse each year,just my opinion.

I agree that something needs to be done to stop box and case searching, and make it a little more enjoying to bust a box. Another insert level is needed, a 1:27 or 1:36 is probably needed. But I pulled a green signature from the top 2 packs, not sure what side but can 100% say it was under the top pack.

I havnt noticed hem all in the same spots, where are u guys all finding your sigs? I had one at the top and two at the bottom so far?

Yep, I have noticed that the sigs are all in the same spot.

I have got 13 sigs so far, and 10 of those have been inthe bottom right pack.

I went to a newsagent to test the theory, bought one packet from the bottom right and got a Clem Smith Green Signature.

Takes away from the fun of collecting in my opinion, the series needs a big lift, with preferably a 1:36 card numbered to 20 or there abouts.

Yep, I have noticed that the sigs are all in the same spot.

I have got 13 sigs so far, and 10 of those have been inthe bottom right pack.

I went to a newsagent to test the theory, bought one packet from the bottom right and got a Clem Smith Green Signature.

Takes away from the fun of collecting in my opinion, the series needs a big lift, with preferably a 1:36 card numbered to 20 or there abouts.
Was the signature in the middle of the packet?

Seems news agent signatures are in the middle of the packs and resellers cases are on top of the packs.
Yeah that actually could be the case, because I bought 2 boxes from Al's Card Shop and they were the only two that had the sig's on top, rather than the middle.

Every box I opened sigs were in the first 2 packets or last 2 packets.
Pretty poor, made it extremely boring, lucky I have someone who buys all my commons or id have boxes overflowing with loose packs.

Isn't it funny that both Future Force and ESP NRL Elite both had signature cards on the tops of the packs.

Almost seems like the same people are getting all of the print work done in China at the same place! ;)

Cheers
Matt

Isn't it funny that both Future Force and ESP NRL Elite both had signature cards on the tops of the packs.

Almost seems like the same people are getting all of the print work done in China at the same place! ;)

Cheers
Matt

They are ..Tony from Select confirmed it.. Maybe that's why ESP are starting to get their cards printed in Thailand.(2014 Powerplay)

Back
Top Bottom