2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

Lol cheap enough to burn eh Raj? Lol
Depay will be a nice inclusion probably will take a season and a half to show something. Good riddence Falcao, bldy waste of time, MONEY and oxygen. Will probably score 20 goals next season hahaha. 4th was a great result for us. Didn't deserve it but neither did 5th-7th so we will take it. Great season to watch, I reckon I watched more neutral games this season than ever before. The lows for me: our loss to Englands equivalent to Housos, the smurfs winning the league (albeit thoroughly deserved as the were on a different level...eeww vomit came up) last and by no means least as it is the major low IMO... the appalling treatment of a football legend Mr Steven Gerrard. I watched only yesterday his farewell speech, I as a proud Manc but a huge Gerrard fan will admit... I choked up a little. Horrible way to be treated and to go out for such a champion of football.

BTW - RvP will not be at United next season.
Also just on Stevie G, don't blame him for having a very well paid holiday in LA can't wait for the subtitled interviews bwahaha
Many greats before him have done it so I say, he served club and country well. Gave up country for club and then was pooped on from great height by club. Walk on Stevie...Walk on

BTW - RvP will not be at United next season.
Also just on Stevie G, don't blame him for having a very well paid holiday in LA can't wait for the subtitled interviews bwahaha
Many greats before him have done it so I say, he served club and country well. Gave up country for club and then was pooped on from great height by club. Walk on Stevie...Walk on

where did you hear/read that?

where did you hear/read that?

That's been the word around OT since March. If they don't have any takers he may play 1 more season. But unlikely. Falcao not being retained gives him some chance however with Chicharito not required at Real and also Nani refusing to be loaned out again there will be a few moves happening

That's been the word around OT since March. If they don't have any takers he may play 1 more season. But unlikely. Falcao not being retained gives him some chance however with Chicharito not required at Real and also Nani refusing to be loaned out again there will be a few moves happening

just rumours then? had a quick look and its only the usual suspects "reporting" on it (the mail, sun etc).
chicarito and nani will go before RVP does...

Yeah i agree however i don't see a place for any of that trio next season. Depending who we buy i think RvP will definitely be out of the EPL within 2 seasons. Whether it be sooner rather than later.... 2 months to find out. Actual conversations around the club on match days suggest it will be sooner. Little more than obvious guess work and time will tell.

Yeah i agree however i don't see a place for any of that trio next season. Depending who we buy i think RvP will definitely be out of the EPL within 2 seasons. Whether it be sooner rather than later.... 2 months to find out. Actual conversations around the club on match days suggest it will be sooner. Little more than obvious guess work and time will tell.

between who?

Happy days

4A3C3DEB-6DC2-4BD2-96A0-4634451650C8_zps6h2kg9cx.jpg

nice to see sczcesny get a game again. altho ospina has really impressed me. unless they buy another keeper, he should stay number 1. he seems to be a better overall keeper. or at least hes pulled off some amazing saves and seems pretty solid...

nice to see sczcesny get a game again. altho ospina has really impressed me. unless they buy another keeper, he should stay number 1. he seems to be a better overall keeper. or at least hes pulled off some amazing saves and seems pretty solid...
It's a tough one. I'm a massive Szczesny fan, and was disappointed to see him dropped. He's still young and still has a massive upside I reckon. Ospina has hardly put a foot wrong, but in saying that, we are still being linked to Cech. Which would be nice, but not convinced it's a really necessary signing.

Hey guys I didn't want to start another thread for it, but who's your pick for the Champions League Final?

Barca V Juve

I will be siding with Barca and they should win it, however, you can never underestimate a mastermind like Pirlo. Should be one heck of a final.

Yeah I like Barca too and I'll be supporting them aswell as I have been for years. Suarez to get 2 goals in a 2-0 win.

Back
Top Bottom