2014/15 A-league cards?

Hi

Can help complete my set this is what is remaining!!!

Cards NEEDED WANTED
--------------------------------
Adelaide United - COMPLETED
-------------------------------
Brisbane Roar
Ivan Franjic x2
Central Coast Mariners - COMPLETED
Newcastle Jets - COMPLETED
Melbourne Victory - COMPLETED
Melbourne City
Nick Kalmar x2
Stefan Mauk x2
Aaron Mooy x2
Massimo Murdocca x2
Andrew Redmayne x2
Robbie Weihart x2
David Williams x2

Perth Glory
Jamie Mclaren x1
Sydney FC
Pedj Bojic x2
Nick Carle x2
Ryan Grant x2

Western Sydney Wanderers
Lacoppa La Rocca x2
Nikola Toppa Stanley x1
Wellington Phoniex
Tom Doyle x2
Alex Rodrigues x2

Matilda's
Teigan Allen x2
Katrina Gooray x2
Ashleigh Sykes x1

Socceroo's
Tim Cahill Yellow Promo x2
Bailey Wright x2

Bruce Djite x2
Brisbane Roar
Decanter Clut x2
Jean Carlos Saloranzo x2
Central Coast Mariners
Brent Griffiths x2
John Hutchinson x2
Nick Montgomery x2
Josh Rose x1
Storm Roux x2
Newcastle Jets
Joel Griffths x1 (Pull out in Case SB needs)
Scott Neville x1
Taylor Regan x2
Melbourne Victory
Nick Ansell x4
Adrian Lejier x5
Mark Milligan x2
Melbourne City
NONE
Perth Glory
Richard Garcia x2
Rostyn Griffiths x1
Sydney FC
Ali Abbas x4
Matt Jurman x1
Ivan Necevski x1
Wellington Phoniex
Reece Caira x1
Roy Krishna x4
Albert Riera x1
Ben Sigmund x4
Western Sydney Wanderers
Golgol Mebrathu x1
Socceroo's
Mark Bresciano x8
Oliver Bozanic x2
Ben O'Halloran x1
Mitch Langerak x2
Matt McKay x1
Mark Milligan x3
Adam Taggart x4
James Troisi x2
Dario Vidosic x1
Matilda's
Michelle Haymen x1
Teresa Polias x1

Hi

Can help complete my set this is what is remaining!!!

Cards NEEDED WANTED
Adelaide United - COMPLETED
-------------------------------
Brisbane Roar
Ivan Franjic x2
Central Coast Mariners - COMPLETED
Newcastle Jets - COMPLETED
Melbourne Victory - COMPLETED
Melbourne City
Nick Kalmar x2
Stefan Mauk x2
Aaron Mooy x2
Massimo Murdocca x2
Andrew Redmayne x2
Robbie Weihart x2
David Williams x2

Perth Glory
Jamie Mclaren x1
Sydney FC
Pedj Bojic x2
Nick Carle x2
Ryan Grant x2

Western Sydney Wanderers
Lacoppa La Rocca x2
Nikola Toppa Stanley x1

Wellington Phoniex
Tom Doyle x2
Alex Rodrigues x2

Well the good news is the Tom DOYLE (WP) has been confirmed by TnP as not existing - so 1 less card to collect. The bad news is that you are down to the really hard to find cards now.

I'll message you.

Hi mate

Yes I will need Joel Griffiths jets. I Need 3 Sydney cards but not sure if you have posted them down

Ivan neceevski Mathew jurman and Ali Abbas

I sent you some yesterday so let me know if you get them

I will check what I have for you again

Has anyone found any of the 9 missing cards yet?

Those cards being - any of the 7 Melbourne City players; Franjic (Bris); Wright (Socceroos).

Hi guys,

I have said this as much before but the first product was well below what everyone was expecting in terms of a release. It simply wasn't good enough.

I have spoken at length with Neil about this and he has assured me that its being rectified in the next release. I am also trying to provide him with some feedback in what should be done in this next release.

I have been chasing Neil on this issue (The City cards) and he has forwarded me some of the emails direct from the printers stating that the Melbourne City cards were printed. The total cards were printed in 3 batches. I understand that the City cards were mainly packaged in batches 2 and 3.

I believe that batches 2 and 3 will be used in some sort of promotion with the FFA kids members so the cards will surface at some point soon.

The printers have also offered to print extra MC cards so there may be something done for people wanting to finish their sets shortly.

I'm confident that the next release will be much improved and be closer to what many people would expect in having good collation, inserts to collect and hopefully some signature content.

Hi Matt

In your earlier post you indicated that the printers had offered to print some extra MC cards so that maybe something could be done for people wanting to finish their sets.

Any more news on that front?

Re above will find out when l open like to leave a present under Xmas tree. Also have been buying packs all over melb city (ha ha) and no MC. Still plenty to open - Melb City cards are looking more like a rare signature card this is getting more exciting than Wonkas GOLDEN TICKET

Merry Christmas Scooterboy,

Did Santa bring you any joy when you opened your box yesterday in terms of MC cards?

Merry Christmas Scooterboy,

Did Santa bring you any joy when you opened your box yesterday in terms of MC cards?

Hi Mike
Hope you had a good Christmas
Thanks for reminder re Chrissy present yes finally opened my box still about 12 packs to open
I like to buy a box of new cards and take time to enjoy and complete my set
As you already guessed no Christmas Joy re Melbourne City cards so no set will let everyone know my missing cards shortly

Great review of A league cards for 2014/15 check this out on You tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5E6e6JKIM

Have a great New Year Ozcard traders
Scoot off

Hi Mike
Hope you had a good Christmas
Thanks for reminder re Chrissy present yes finally opened my box still about 12 packs to open
I like to buy a box of new cards and take time to enjoy and complete my set
As you already guessed no Christmas Joy re Melbourne City cards so no set will let everyone know my missing cards shortly

Great review of A league cards for 2014/15 check this out on You tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5E6e6JKIM

Have a great New Year Ozcard traders
Scoot off

Cheers Scott. Excellent video review and great shout out to the Ozcardtrader forum :)

A very frustrating set to collect, and the 3/10 assessment is spot on.

Let us know what you are missing and I'm sure we can help you out with what you need.

Have a great New Year :kick:

Hi guys,

I have said this as much before but the first product was well below what everyone was expecting in terms of a release. It simply wasn't good enough.

I have spoken at length with Neil about this and he has assured me that its being rectified in the next release. I am also trying to provide him with some feedback in what should be done in this next release.

I have been chasing Neil on this issue (The City cards) and he has forwarded me some of the emails direct from the printers stating that the Melbourne City cards were printed. The total cards were printed in 3 batches. I understand that the City cards were mainly packaged in batches 2 and 3.

I believe that batches 2 and 3 will be used in some sort of promotion with the FFA kids members so the cards will surface at some point soon.

The printers have also offered to print extra MC cards so there may be something done for people wanting to finish their sets shortly.

I'm confident that the next release will be much improved and be closer to what many people would expect in having good collation, inserts to collect and hopefully some signature content.

Hello Matt,

Do you have any update for us in terms of what actions are planned by Neil to help collectors finish this set? Or, given how long this has dragged on for, are we now just to assume that nothing is going to be done?

It would be good to end the year with some positive news about actions being taken.

Last edited:
have any Melb city cards surfaced yet?

I believe a couple of MC player cards have surfaced in the ACT. Of course that being one of the States/Territories without a representative a-league side, :)

Images from an informed source.

Would be nice to see TnP do something so that all the dedicated collectors of this set could get hold of all the MC player cards.

image.jpg

Last edited:
So it's been what, 4 months of this product out now and still nobody can complete the set because of the City cards. Tap & Play still hasn't done anything to fix it? Show how much they care about the A-League collectors.

Nice to see the cricket collectors didn't get screwed the same way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom