1977 Scanlans Greg Mullane error card (has anyone else seen a error like this and/or know if they're rare)

Paddywakka13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Patrick Leathers
eBay User
Paddywakka13
COMC User
Paddywakka13
Posting this to see what people's thoughts are and if there are others like it, does anyone know if there's a place where you can get a card like this graded and evaluated. Please feel free to comment and tell me any information you may know about these old error cards 👍 thanks heaps
20230820_111133.jpg
nl

I've seen (and opened in the day) Scanlens error cards but not one like that before! Most involve poorly aligned final cuts. In this case it looks like the entire sheet was moved +-1cm during the printing process, before the final black was applied! I'm surprised it made it into a packet. Is the reverse printed too or blank?

Given it's an error card and they take alignment into account, I don't see how the grade could be anything but 0. Collectability though - probably quite high!

A difficult one to price imo and it does have corner issues like most of this series these days. I'd pay $20 but I wouldn't pay $50. Could be worth much more to a Bulldogs collector though.

A difficult one to price imo and it does have corner issues like most of this series these days. I'd pay $20 but I wouldn't pay $50. Could be worth much more to a Bulldogs collector though. An eBay auction may be you only true indicator of value.

Back
Top Bottom