2014/15 A-league cards?

Would the ACCC even give a fuck about two cards? I don't see them caring at all to be honest.

Would the ACCC even give a f*** about two cards? I don't see them caring at all to be honest.
its the other magnificent 7 those... Mc cards that will cause most issues and consumer affairs Accc will at least put a work experience student on the case. One who aspiring to one day work for Asada another fine organisation that the tax payer contribute to.... Take this random Scenario if a new box of cards were recently ordered in to a newagent as their were reports of Mc cards surfacing in some newsagents said propreitor were told last box?.. Odd of which batch ? You say well rumour has it ...their may well be a box break streamed to Accc and uploaded to YouTube ..if their are no MC cards someone might be getting a little nervous ......more to come

I'll send you all a box of 2015 Ozfootball Retro Series 1 when they're finished. :p

Excellent, but make sure the box contains no Melbourne Heart player cards, and claim that there is a Socceroo card for Lucas Neill and a Brisbane Roar card for Besart Berisha that don't actually exist.

That would then make it a series worth collecting!

Excellent, but make sure the box contains no Melbourne Heart player cards, and claim that there is a Socceroo card for Lucas Neill and a Brisbane Roar card for Besart Berisha that don't actually exist.

That would then make it a series worth collecting!

:lol:

Thankfully I pulled out very early and after reading everything you've been through, I have no regrets.

When I've made my cards, I'll send you some.

boxlid.jpg

:lol:

Fantastic. I certainly hope your set has a Tommy Oar card in it, and ideally it will pop up in almost every pack you open.

image.jpg

The other great thing about a retro collection is you could use the same image that is on TnP's Sam GALLAWAY card, and actually correctly identify the player as Josh Mitchell.

But in all seriousness all the best with the cards you are making, and as long as there are heaps of Newcastle cards in your set then NBUnited will be a very happy camper :)

But in all seriousness all the best with the cards you are making, and as long as there are heaps of Newcastle cards in your set then NBUnited will be a very happy camper :)

I've been thinking about a reproduction of the old KB United Cann's Bakery cards.....hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom