2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

shouldve loopewholed. not that it wouldve made a difference. but it looks bad now, as both the bottom 8 grand finalists are going to smash you ahah

If he loopholed he would have fallen about 70 short plus what ever Gordon gets tonight. So had to risk it on fafita.

100s from a few top players this week too. Big scores

Yeah no use loopholing if it wasn't going to help. Would of been very dirty with Fifita as captain choice had it been a contest but was all over before then. My pods were all terrible this round with the exception of Oates.

Well done Jared. You were the deserving winner. Pretty much dominated from start to finish.

Congrats to all the winners listed below. PM me your PayPal or Bank account details and I will deposit your prizes. I'm away for work yet again so will be a bit scarce around the place, don't panic it may take a week or so to get it done but it will get done. Anyone wanting to use their winnings on any of my for sale items feel free to PM your offers.

G/Final winner = $200 The Juggernaut
Runner Up = $100 ILkeMyPotatosMshed
Prelim Finalists = $30 each Diggaz & Dropkicks
Minor Premiers = $75 The Juggernaut
Overall Points winner = $75 The Juggernaut
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $60 - Legend Killers
Highest Round Score = $30 SaiSai

Thanks all for another great year, hope to see you all back up again in 2015 for the 5th Annual OCT SuperCoach Challenge.

Cheers
Ross

Tanking should equal automatic disqualification IMO...wouldn't enter my mind.

However point taken so we will make sure there is no incentive:

Option 1a

G/Final winner = $220
Runner Up = $110
Prelim Finalists = $30 each (Top 8 only)
Minor Premiers = $75
Overall Points winner = $75 (end of 26 Rounds)
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30
Highest Round Score = $30 (end of 26 Rounds)

I have been so busy at work haven't had enough time to tinker with line up since teams announced and tomorrow looks no better.

Ross
i thought you ended up running with this one? im not too fussed either way as i didnt win anything, just dont think the top 4 should get less than essentially 9th?

i thought you ended up running with this one? im not too fussed either way as i didnt win anything, just dont think the top 4 should get less than essentially 9th?

i thought that one was decided on also..

thanks to ross for running the comp, all players, and the guys that have been posting here all season. enjoyed the banter.
thanks guys..

Sorry guys you are right we did make a minor change

G/Final winner = $220
Runner Up = $110
Prelim Finalists = $30 each (Top 8 only)
Minor Premiers = $75
Overall Points winner = $75 (end of 26 Rounds)
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30
Highest Round Score = $30 (end of 26 Rounds)

G/Final winner = $220 The Juggernaut - PAID
Runner Up = $110 ILkeMyPotatosMshed - PAID
Prelim Finalists = $30 each Diggaz PAID & Dropkicks PAID
Minor Premiers = $75 The Juggernaut- PAID
Overall Points winner = $75 The Juggernaut -PAID
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30 - Legend Killers
Highest Round Score = $30 SaiSai -PAID

Sorry Legend Killers (Brent) I forgot we made a small change before season start. I couldn't remember what we decided so only looked at the first couple of pages of the thread......I may have remembered if I had won something. :lol:

Thanks guys for picking up on my error.....you would all make good wives because mine is good at correcting me as well. :p

I can't wait for next year to apply the lessons learnt although I bet they change the rules again.

Ross

Last edited:
Agreed totally with the above posts. Im getting right into the fantasy leagues. Have been playing NRL for years but im now having a crack at the EPL & NFL and probably will give the NBA ago too. Definitely helps you get into the sports and understand whos who if you have limited knowledge previously.

What I like is you tend to watch more closely and notice the little things players do, especially Rookies who you wouldn't normally pay attention to. God I even watch the crappy games with some interest now.

As a result my punting has improved. =D>

if anyone wants in on an ozcard dream team finals $15 entry pm me !!

Hello ladies and Gents. with Supercoach opening from the 29/01 I think it is about time we start organising this years Supercoach comp.

I know I for one would be interested again.

Back
Top Bottom