2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

Hahaha. It's pretty much well that. Sucks for the people who did trade out their reserves for non playing ones

that was me, moved on all the AE nightmares. wasted trades for small amounts of cash aswell. :/

How critical are trades now..............wish I had some to spare.

Its cruel you plan and plan and think you have got most scenarios covered and then bam and then something like 11 out of the top 25 out over the past two weeks.

Hey Digga best of luck mate as you say it could well be a battle of the reserve graders this weekend.

Cheers
Ross

Can you smell it? It's semi finals baby.

Big week of qualifying finals and elimination finals.

Best of luck to everyone's reserve grade sides. It's gunah be tough this week. No farah apparently. But inglis and Sutton return.

Good luck aron.

yeh goodluck mate, you got me beat though, im only playing 14 lol. not wasting the trade as i think youd get me anyway. save myself for next week, and just hope farah and choch are back.

pretty much, most i can get on the field is 15 if i trade. benji or no benji youll still beat me so not much point wasting a trade ahaha.

will save it for next week.

im guessing you already know that watmough is playing. made sure i waited till early lockout before i posted. not that it matter still. unless he scores 3 or 4 tries for me ahhaa

Not impressed. He was spose to be out for 4 weeks. Same as horo. Lol. Oh well. It's okay. Still should have you covered. McGuire and Oates tries helped you a bit. Inglis kept me in it.

Hopefully I come home with Jennings and thurston with big games

issac lukes grubber for inglis to score killed me, i was like 50 ahead before that happened. at that point i was weighing up using the trade and moving on either merrin, fensom or hodges to give me a red hot go at winning this weekend, but now i think im back to conceding defeat. only hope is that sonny bill can bang out 180 or something vs the tigers for me :)

Yeah I was pretty happy with that try as it got my SC scores higher and my Southsarch bet closer to home.

Both Jennings the thurston should go higher than projected. Should be close. I have trades left just in case but I should be good from here n

Yeah I was pretty happy with that try as it got my SC scores higher and my Southsarch bet closer to home.

Both Jennings the thurston should go higher than projected. Should be close. I have trades left just in case but I should be good from here n

last nights updates are going to kill me and do well for you

Bunnies
Inglis 77
Reynolds 67
Sutton 55
Luke 64
T Burgess 36

Manly
Tafua 46
Lyon 70
Watmough 51

Broncos
Hoffman 86
Oates 48
Hannant 70
McGuire 90
Gillet 58
Parker 91

Hayne 83

I went to last nights South's v Manly game and just about spilt my beer ( almost but not quite) when I saw Choc jog out for warm up. Couldn't get internet access to get him off my bench and into the side.

Parker up from 71 to 91 .......no please be wrong. I'm under the pump so as a POD went SBW to score 5 tries against the Tigers, rather than Parker.

I went to last nights South's v Manly game and just about spilt my beer ( almost but not quite) when I saw Choc jog out for warm up. Couldn't get internet access to get him off my bench and into the side.

Parker up from 71 to 91 .......no please be wrong. I'm under the pump so as a POD went SBW to score 5 tries against the Tigers, rather than Parker.

great minds think alike, i did the same thing, so i am also filthy that he got a 20 point upgrade.

I also squirreled JT into my side and have been wondering if he might be a better choice for Capt.

When I came home and saw Parker 71 I was happy and in with a chance, now I'm not confident at all.

Yer, I think the SBW to C is a solid option. He's the kind of player that usually rips the Tigers defence to shreds. Tygz don't wrap up the ball and complete tackles very well either so he should get about 43 offloads. If he is running on the edge that Benji defends on he could break Maloneys SC record!

Our h2h Michael is pretty interesting, you managed to add Papalii in and with Fensom out he could score really big this weekend.

The thing is if SBW goes huge you have Maloney who will be laying on the tries and then kicking goals.

Back
Top Bottom