2013 NBA Draft *Spoilers*

The draft is now 9 days away :D

If the Cavs keep their pick, they are likely select Noel, Len, Potter or McLemore with the 1st Pick

There are so many differing opinions on who the best players are in this draft. The top 6 players, possibly even 7, seem fairly comparable based on talent levels, just playing different positions. You would almost prefer to have the 4th or 5th pick and take a player that then looks like a steal when they play as well as the top couple of draftees. Its not like Noel is even going to see the court until somewhere after the All-Star Break, so the team that drafts him is pretty much already thinking about next years draft (Hello Andrew Wiggins), or they are just the Charlotte Bobcats. On a completely different topic, I would love to see the Charlotte organisation bring back the Hornets name now that it has been freed up by New Orleans.

I think Oladipo is going to be great, and I liken Alex Len to Brook Lopez plus athleticism, so he should be pretty good as well. Not sold on Anthony Bennett, I see him as another re-run of Michael Beasley and Derrick Williams - great college power forwards, but average NBA players, who, at the next level, cant dominate with their strength anymore.

I am also very curious as to where Aussie Matthew Dellavadova gets taken. It will defitinitely be in 2nd round, just hoping Pacers take him, would love to see him run the 2nd unit.

Around 34 in a half hours till the Draft :D

Hearing that the Number 1 Pick for the Cavs has been narrowed down to Noel or Len...

rumours suggest Wolves will trade 26th pick for Marshon Brooks.... on a personal collecting level WOO... on a wolves needs level... Brooks would need to make big improvement to help us.

rumours suggest Wolves will trade 26th pick for Marshon Brooks.... on a personal collecting level WOO... on a wolves needs level... Brooks would need to make big improvement to help us.

I thought wolves were going to give up pick 9 wow :eek:

Back
Top Bottom