2013 ESP Elite NRL Cards Thread (Updated 5/8/13)

Sorry to bring this back to the top, but why are the case cards limited 315 each, 1 per case (total of 630) but only 576 cases??? Can you help me here??

My only thought is that they send them out through network services to the newsagents who get allocated 4-5 boxes that they may give them to them?

Im sure I read someone here who said their newsagent only got a few boxes an they also got a case card?

Thanks wayne, The newsagents that i have been to only get one or two boxes at a time, Between 5 newsagents there is a case and 1 case card. So not all newsagents will get case cards,

Not being a smart arse, and have probably missed something somewhere,

Sorry to bring this back to the top, but why are the case cards limited 315 each, 1 per case (total of 630) but only 576 cases??? Can you help me here??

I can answer half of that question.

There are 630 total cases. The difference is for started packs and what goes in folder. No idea where the case cards go from those cases that are busted though.:confused:

As said the entire production run was about 630 cases, so the question is where are the additional 40 case cards from the stock used for starter packs? That might be a good question for someone to ask ESP, did they give them away to news agents who didn't buy a full case. I doubt that those case cards from split cases would normally be stolen by the distributors staff anyway.

As said the entire production run was about 630 cases, so the question is where are the additional 40 case cards from the stock used for starter packs? That might be a good question for someone to ask ESP, did they give them away to news agents who didn't buy a full case. I doubt that those case cards from split cases would normally be stolen by the distributors staff anyway.

They numbered them all 001 and kept them.

They do give a set as a gift to all the players that sign. That may account for them. But your right, it would be interesting to know where they go.

Thanks wayne, The newsagents that i have been to only get one or two boxes at a time, Between 5 newsagents there is a case and 1 case card. So not all newsagents will get case cards,

Not being a smart arse, and have probably missed something somewhere,

I also read on here somewhere that someone bought some cards off a newsagent and was given one of the case cards. I don't imagine the newsagent I saw the card at would have bought a case and the card itself was just sitting in the display box.

Premieres set? I guess they wouldn't have the rights to do anything for the World Cup.

mate starter packs can be good i got a jacob miller sig from a starter

I had my go at 3 starter packs yesterday,and didn't get anything decent,just a couple of triple threats.
Im mainly after the Kieran Foran League Sensations card,and the odds of getting the exact card that im looking for are pretty extreme,so ill keep scouring ebay for a good price.

I had my go at 3 starter packs yesterday,and didn't get anything decent,just a couple of triple threats.
Im mainly after the Kieran Foran League Sensations card,and the odds of getting the exact card that im looking for are pretty extreme,so ill keep scouring ebay for a good price.
Hey,

I have a league sensations Kieran Foran Card if you are interested. It's number 051/130.

not a bad series it was good to get some signature cards but like usual I didn't get the one s from my club manly.
plus I got doubles of the signatures Jacob miller and scott prince.
The base cards were good but the thickness was inconsistent the triple threats were a good set except hayney looking like tim mannah lol.
overall not to bad but it might be time to hang up the boots and buy a house.
im surprised my wife is still with me lol.

ps forgot to add selling or trading the Jacob miller no2 out of 105 and scott prince 23 fo 130 on the sales thread thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom