2013 afl select future force

Do u eeckon qld newsagents would have it in by today? Or if select would disclose which newsagents had stock?As ringing them no one seems to have a clue wat I am talking about and Iif they are getting them

I rang my newsagent last week and asked them to put aside any boxes they get in and call me..
they rang this morning, only got three in :(
at least i got a gold in one of them tho :)
now to hunt around more newsagents.

For those who have busted boxes where are you finding the signature card I have busted 3 boxes and all been on left side, just wondering if it's a coincidence

For those who have busted boxes where are you finding the signature card I have busted 3 boxes and all been on left side, just wondering if it's a coincidence
To out of my three so far where on the left, but one was on the right.

Last years, every box i opened as in the left side.

What newsagency was that Karl?
Parabanks...
so dont bother going there to look for some LoL they got none.....

I got these two today:

Any idea what these two would be worth roughly?

# 125
Bontempelli signature 001.jpg

# 107
Scharenberg signature 001.jpg

What is everyone advice for selling I didn't do the future force last year so are we better off selling straight away or wait till draft day and see who goes where

no idea about the 1st card but schaberger is going to be top 5 or so. However this doesnt always meen anything as he may go to melbourne, bulldogs or gws. I reckon hold onto them and do some research, if it looks like they are going to a lesser team then sell asap =)

Scharenberg is likely a top 3 (my guess pick 3)and i see bontempelli inside the top 10. (my guess collingwood at 10) but if his combine is a good as i think it will be then expect that to jump to maybe Brisbane (7) or possibly West Coast (6)

The top ten is a little unknown at the moment, mostly because we don't know what is happening with Boyd and whether a club before North will nominate McDonald thus forcing them to use their first round pick to pick him up.(Father son)

Either way you got two of the good players :thumbsup: just not too sure whether they will fall to a good club.

Scharenberg is likely a top 3 (my guess pick 3)and i see bontempelli inside the top 10. (my guess collingwood at 10) but if his combine is a good as i think it will be then expect that to jump to maybe Brisbane (7) or possibly West Coast (6)

The top ten is a little unknown at the moment, mostly because we don't know what is happening with Boyd and whether a club before North will nominate McDonald thus forcing them to use their first round pick to pick him up.(Father son)

Either way you got two of the good players :thumbsup: just not too sure whether they will fall to a good club.

Wow, thanks for the write up mate! :thumbsup:

Best bet is to hold onto the players until they get drafted, because unless you pick up a Gold sig or well known player (Boyd), you won't get much value

thomas boyd speculated to be heading collingwood's way....... collingwood's pick 10 is also no certainty as theres been discussion there giving pick 10 and shaw to gws for taylor adams and pick 2 in return dont quote me on it just seen that flying around and thought id put it out there seeing pick 10 has been mentioned above

thomas boyd speculated to be heading collingwood's way....... collingwood's pick 10 is also no certainty as theres been discussion there giving pick 10 and shaw to gws for taylor adams and pick 2 in return dont quote me on it just seen that flying around and thought id put it out there seeing pick 10 has been mentioned above

Melbourne have pick 2 and if they gave it up for shaw I would cut up my membership and send it back won't happen, shaw to GWS for Adams might happen as a swap but that's about it. It will be an interesting draft because if clubs go for needs I can see Boyd sliding to pick 3, GWS won't need him if they get buddy and Melbourne need midfielders but if Boyd is as good as they say how do they not take him

The all Australian set gives a good idea as to which players will be drafted. Lewis Taylor won the award for best tac cup player, billings and scharenberg are all Australian 2 years in a row.
I think most of the players that are part of the signature set will get drafted. The draft gives us something to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom