2013 afl select future force

hopefully it's the same price. who do people think will be in the top 5 drafts this year?

If Select put the price up then its nothing more than greed. They should still be $2.95 per pack if Select do the right thing. The price and one sig per 18 packs with the chance of a extremely limited gold sig were the reasons people actually brought the last series.

Too much coming out at once atm Prime, Essendon 140, Future Force.... Not to mention all the rares stuff that has been showing up on eBay and forums!!!
And I am suppose to be saving for Japan.. Is it bad from a collecting point of view I hope the Bombers don't get much in the draft??? ;)

I think you maybe safe there

Too much coming out at once atm Prime, Essendon 140, Future Force.... Not to mention all the rares stuff that has been showing up on eBay and forums!!!
And I am suppose to be saving for Japan.. Is it bad from a collecting point of view I hope the Bombers don't get much in the draft??? ;)

haha mate that is me 100% but with gws/ gold coast lol set for japan in december for ski trip but with all these cards coming out im finding it almost impossible to save lol it will be worse if i hapen to find some of last years future force golds to buy haha

Back
Top Bottom