2013 afl select future force

Yeah, i thought about that but he went in the mini draft and o'meara and crouch weren't in last years.

which would rule out martin too

Yeah Martin already playing at GC in ressies and Hogan already playing at Casey, wouldn't be part of this set. Hopefully they're included next year considering won't technically be eligible for DPS

All the 30 sigs are on eBay already so no Martin or hogan but we expected that and good luck finding a case they are hard to come by I managed to get 1 but had to pay slight overs for it, they can't even get them on afltcc

*FROM SELECTS FACEBOOK PAGE*

1377448_10151605120987377_419620569_n.jpg

Available from our website, the 2013 Future Force cards.

2013 NAB AFL Under 18 Championships
FUTURE FORCE
100 common cards, from the 8 teams represented.
22 All-Australian Cards
30 Future Force Signature cards (200 per player) Red foiled signed in black ink and numbered 1 per box
30 Future Force signature cards (40 per player) Gold foiled signed in gold ink and numbered 1:6 boxes

$54 per box.
Albums also available $25

LIMIT 5 PER ORDER. ANYTHING OVER 5 WILL BE REFUNDED.

Get them here
https://www.selectaustralia.com.au/products/product.php?id=1320
https://www.selectaustralia.com.au/products/product.php?id=1321

Just brought a couple of boxes as back up incase i cant hunt many down locally. The postage change is a bit of a rip though. I was charged $23 for registered postage to Tassie :eek:
So i emailed them and said i want the $3 credited and for my boxes to be sent via express post, the $20 left will well and truely cover the cost of express. Not too sure how they get the $23 as registered post to Tassie as 2 boxes wouldnt be any more than $15 i wouldnt have thought, and thats over guessing too. So if you live outside of Syd or Melb then maybe contact them first to negotiate a better postage cost. To make money off postage is not very good business if you ask me.

I ordered a case through top class cards on eBay and 2 boxes in case share on afltcc and will go get a couple boxes on Monday from local news agent or afl shop

Found a checklist!!

Attachments

• FF13-A4-Flyer_placedHRJPG_LR.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
Reading that it sounds like you get a green sig in every box. Plus a gold one in six. Weren't last years 1 sig per box. Either green or gold. So we could be getting two sigs in every sixth box

Under the "Future Force Signatures" heading, it says "1 per box".

Pretty certain it'll be the same as last year, there'll ensure there's an overlap between the 1:18 packs and 1:6 boxes for the two sig types to keep it to 1 sig per box*.

on average

Would make it 1000x better if the greens were independent of the golds, would mean no box searching.

Back
Top Bottom