Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
2013/14 A-League + Socceroos Release:

I had been posting some info in the general discussion section but now that this release is only a few days away I thought I would grab the relevant information and post it all here.

I will have boxes available on Tuesday the 19th of November. Albums have been delayed by one week. I will have limited numbers of both as the distributor is not taking ANY 2nd orders. All stock leftover at the release date is being sent out to the Newsagency Network so will only be available at the full RRP after dealers run dry.

Box price - $125
Album price - $23
Packet price - $4.50ea

Postage - Will be sent out via Express Post satchels and boxes will be bubble wrapped for protection.
Up to 3 boxes will be $15.
4-6 boxes will be $24. ($18 if you are happy for it to be sent regular post with tracking instead of express)

Product is available for pick-up from the Penrith area.

SPECIAL OFFERS:

1) Those that have ordered from me before also know that I do a loyalty discount. So once you've purchased 5 boxes of any product throughout the year the 6th always comes at $20 off

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN-

Factory Case: 12 Boxes + Case Card
Factory Box: 32 Packs/ 7 cards
Base Set: 100 cards included 10 clubs.

SUBSETS:
1. Socceroos Road To Rio (25): 1:4 Packs
25 card set featuring the players who have represented Australia and qualified for the 2014 BRAZIL FIFA World Cup.

2. Hyundai A League All-stars (20): 1:16 Packs
20 card set featuring the Superstars of the Hyundai A League 2013/14 season.

3. A League Medalists Cards (20): 1:16 packs
20 Medal cards in the set includes every medal winners of season 2009/10 to 2012/13. This subset covers medal winners from the past 4 seasons.

4. Triple Treat (7) : 1:64 Packs
This individually numbered limited edition card set features 7 players who are going to achieve the exceptional accolade of three consecutive World Cup appearances.

5. A League Signature Card (10): 1:32 packs
1 star player from each of the 10 clubs has signed 500 cards each.
Eugene Galekovic, Thomas Broich, Marcos Flores, Orlando Engelaar, Archie Thompson, Emile Heskey, Shane Smeltz, Brett Emerton, Paul Ifill, Youssouf Hersi.

6. Socceroos Signature Cards (8): 1:96 Packs
Eight super Socceroos have signed 250 cards each.
Mark Schwarzer, Lucas Neill, Harry Kewell, Tommy Oar, Matt McKay, Brett Holman, Tomas Rogic, Luke Wilshire.

7. CASE CARD (4):
One Case Card per factory case. Four different case cards to be released featuring the A League Champions of 2009/10 to 2012/13 season. Only 110 cards each released. The 4 cards are:
2009/10 A League Champions: Sydney FC
2010/11 A League Champions: Brisbane Roar
2011/12 A League Champions: Brisbane Roar
2012/13 A League Champions: Central Coast Mariners

Aleague.jpg
img100.jpg

Last edited:
hi just wondering how much u selling full common sets please? also chasing 5 sets of roar team sets?

Hey mate I'm interested in buying 4 packets. How much is it delivered in sydney?

Specials until the end of the financial year:

1) Sealed Case (12 Boxes + Case Card) - $1300
2) Sealed Box - $115
3) Album - $18
4) Sealed Box and Album Combo - $125
5) Sealed Packets - $4ea - Free Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom