2012 Select AFL Series 1

Hmmm - instant win bonus redemption card - wonder whats with that.

Whats with the cards with circular edges?? Also I dont see any parallel or signature cards. Maybe thats the bonus redemption?

The Steve Johnson card is numbered SS75. SS= Star Signature maybe??? The surface looks like some card of peel sticker, with a gold (possibly signature) card underneath

Also just noticed Channel 7's logo on the packet. Maybe there will be some proper promotion with these this year.

Surely they'll have signatures. That poll they've had on their website has 82% basically in favour of them. I'm still grabbing a couple of packs of 2011 Champions each time I go to my local servo, just cause I know I could hit a sig

Hmmm - instant win bonus redemption card - wonder whats with that.

Whats with the cards with circular edges?? Also I dont see any parallel or signature cards. Maybe thats the bonus redemption?
parallel are the sticker cards i assume...

First time i've said this about a select 1st series release but it actually looks really good. I like the club trio idea and the commons look half decent.

Going by the flyer, the cards look really good. Early days i know, but these could get me back busting a few packs!

Hoping for a signature release or something new by select ...

The Cards look good on the flyer, cant wait to see them up close and personal. I like the packaging this year, The standard writing looks so much better than the font they have used before that. :)

It will be interesting if they do draft rookies, even though footycards are doing an exclusive release you would still think that there may be some kind of rookie card....gee draft pic sigs (more likely in Series 2 I guess) would set the cat amongst the pigeons hey?

Back
Top Bottom