2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

The teflon gets better fulton with a offload try assist and line break assist all in one pass

Farahs at half though will minimise his tackles will need the tigers to dig in and score a try or two where he throws the last pass but i think fulton alone should get ross home

Farahs at half though will minimise his tackles will need the tigers to dig in and score a try or two where he throws the last pass but i think fulton alone should get ross home

True, Farah wont score as well in the halves but Ross only needs a total of 34 points now from Woods, Farah and Fulton in 40 mins to take the lead.

True, Farah wont score as well in the halves but Ross only needs a total of 34 points now from Woods, Farah and Fulton in 40 mins to take the lead.

It was close in the end as Farah defended out wide and didn't run with the ball, Woods played the entire first half so saw the bench very early in the second half and fulton was quite after is 75 point first half.

What about you GIRDS v Adam now you went from winning to loosing in the dying seconds when Cooper scored.......Ouch that's gotta hurt !!!

Ross

Wouldve like the win but have no chance at semis so its not phasing me and yeah dunno how thurston got 18 for try assist though will see wins after the editing and all that crap tomorrow hopefully a few go down for adam

Diggaz Dynasty sneak into the 8 for the 1st time this season.

Great last round matchup in the making with last years grand finalists shaping up for a 8 vs 9 showdown to make the semis :)

Diggaz Dynasty sneak into the 8 for the 1st time this season.

Great last round matchup in the making with last years grand finalists shaping up for a 8 vs 9 showdown to make the semis :)

I have to beat Team Lachlan Coote to make that dream matchup :whistle:

to be honest i hope you win the whole comp.

Hey GIRDS thanks for your honesty..........

Some great matches in the final Round, we wont know the top 4 until after the round and whoever draws 5th will have a tough sudden death against 8th spot.

Mmmmm, what to do not many trades left.

You should have me covered by about 500 eric i lost a bet so my captain is my mate from uni thats on debut from the roosters .

ahha he will have no trouble his team shits on anyone elses in the comp

because i have the same team in three different leagues thats stuffed me up.

my team is falling to bits once again im gunna fade away :( Some interesting results this week. Congrats to Steves Storm for moving in to top spot and Ross hot on his tail.several players not turning up and injurys hurt several teams this week and of course Captain choice well if u had a captain not mentioning anyone Son :) Its going to go down to the wire for the top eight and of course those prime top 4 spots. Good luck to all for next weekend

ohhhhhhhhh
8 points...

:(

8ptsssss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom