UFC 2012 Knockout 3 CASE break! plus extras!

devo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Flugel and I have been waiting what seems like an eternity for Ripsnorta to come back from his honeymoon. He is back now and this is what was waiting for him!

ScreenShot142.jpg

Yep, three 8-box cases of Topps 2012 Knockout!
Ripsnorta had 3 extra boxes waiting for his fingers to rip!

We will post our results in this thread!

My apologies for the crap photos. I was enjoying some nectar of the gods while ripping these. So if anyone wants a closer look at an of these cards lmk and I’ll do a better pic.
I will more than likely show just the main hits and I don't count mat relics as hits or worn relics without an auto. I will only list the hits that I think are super special too. So if you see something you want to know more about lmk.

Box 1.
ScreenShot143.jpg

Now don't get me started on the Frankie Edgar full contact auto. Sure it looks good and he is a good fighter BUT it is NOT numbered and is from the 2010 Knockout series.
I don't want to sound ungrateful but I would have expected more from topps than this.

Box 1.
ScreenShot143.jpg

Now don't get me started on the Frankie Edgar full contact auto. Sure it looks good and he is a good fighter BUT it is NOT numbered and is from the 2010 Knockout series.
I don't want to sound ungrateful but I would have expected more from topps than this.

So there is more of them in this series? I'm still waiting for a response from Topps.

At least you got your 4 autos this time!

Oh. there's more of them Glenn. You aint seen nuffin yet :mad:.

BOX 2.

ScreenShot144.jpg

HAHAHAHA funny Glenn? Once again I'll take the "Bones" but its the WRONG series and not numbered! But my first bones auto!:)
And the redemption is a Tripple threads combo relic Emerald - Kenny Florian, GSP, Rory Mcdonald.

Here is some of my better pulls from my case

Chael Sonnen #2/8
Triple auto pettis/mitrone/koc #09/10
Dual mat auto JDS & Carwin ufc 131 #01/10
Meisha tate red auto #8/8
Phil davis full contact auto #99
Stephan Bonnar Triple threads auto #05/18
Jon Jones Fight gear auto #150
Black Belt Book card #36

And heaps of other random autos & relics!!!

cards 014.JPG

cards 014.JPG

Back
Top Bottom